~1~

Rye's POV:

"Come on then, lets head to Asda and film the rest of this weird video!" Andy said as he grabbed the keys to our little flat. We all headed out the door and down the stairs. "Lets walk!" Mikey said. Everyone agreed except Jack. Its only cuz he's got dandruff... And is extremely lazy!

We made our way to the big A and decided we'd do my challenge first. We were filming a dare video and of course the boys gave me the dare to go and get a strangers number. "Pick my victim then." I said rolling my eyes at the end. I cant believe i agreed to this. It's obviously going to end badly. "Her!" Brooklyn shouted and pointed at a girl with long dark hair. I gave Brook an 'Are you serious?' look and he just nodded his head.

As i made my way over to her, her face began to get clearer. She had eyes bluer than the ocean and she had a pink lipstick on that made her eye colour stand out even more. She was wearing a baggy jumper and jeans. Cute. "Hey, erm, sorry to bother you but I erm, I know this is gonna sound weird but could I, could i get your number?" I stuttered. "Erm, okay, sure." She held her hand out for me to give her my phone. I unlocked it and added a new contact. She added her number and handed me my phone back. "See you." She said as she walked off into the distance. That was easier than expected.

I walked back to the boys and they all had confused looks. "Did you get it?" Jack asked. "Of course he didnt. Have you seen him! Bet she though he was a right creep!" Andy laughed. "Oi! Lay off Fovvs and yeah I got it!" I stuck my tongue out at Andy and we carried on filming the rest of the video. 

Whilst Brooklyn was pouring cream over Jack i got my phone out and texted 'mystery girl'. I scrolled through my contacts and saw a name i didnt recognise. Adelaide. I sent her a quick text and put my phone away so the boys didnt notice.

XXX

Hey! This is my new storyyy! Sorry its taken forever for me to post, I had no ideas and lots of things have been happening but I'm back now and gonna be posting regularly! This is set in their old flat but today if that makes sense! I hope you enjoy my story!

Love Samantha! XXX