i.

2 years after..

"Why did you need to leave me? Why leave me when I was happy to be with you.." he asked as he stared at the water in front of him.

His eyes started to water until he saw a tail. A mermaid tail.

There she is, my cute little fish.

He imidiately took his shirt off and dove into the sea to see her.

"HEY DO YOU EVEN THINK THAT THE WATER IS DEEP YOU DIMWIT?!" She shouted as she swam onto him.

She swam onto the nearest shore wtih him in her hand. Her tail imidiately changed into legs. (AND SHE AIN'T NAKED)

They looked at each other before he kissed his girl.

"I don't care if the water is deep. All I care that you are alive and not a seafoam, baby." He said as he broke the kiss and cupped her cheeks. "The important thing is that you weren't a seafoam. I love you." He said between his cries.

"I love you too, my fluffball." She said as she connected her nose to his.

"Hey! Don't call me that. I soft for that shit." He replied.

"Aw.. No 'I love you too'? Should I go back into the water?" She stood up, being ready to go back into the sea.

He stood up and pulled her in a hug.

"Baby no, don't leave me. I love you too."

She smiled. "Aw.. alright I won't leave. I love you more."

🏖🏖

ALRIGHT A MANIP FOR ALL OF YOU \ (•◡•) / I HOPE YOU WOULD LIKE IT. IT'S SO LAME. CRIES.