Chapter 1- Where it all began

^^^^^^

Rose house

" Get up bitch. You have to go to school." my dad yelled. I know you must be like that is not how a father should talk to his child, well that's how he talks to me. My mom is much worst.

" Yes master." I'm not even allowed to call my parents mom or dad. It's either master and mistress or sir and ma'am, but my dad likes to be called daddy when we are alone. This is one of the many rules that have been set since I was 11. I started to get up for school. Everyone thinks we are the perfect family, but in reality, we are not. As I go in the closet, I see my stuffed animals and my other childhood things. 'Oh crap I forget to put all this stuff up.' I hurry and put everything up. I grab something to wear to school and go into the restroom to get ready.

"Come on you slow ass slut. You're going to make me late." I rolled my eyes and ran downstairs. As soon as my dad saw me, he grabbed my hair and dragged me to the car. I didn't make a sound because I'm used to it and knew better. If I made a sound that would lead me to a punishment.

 If I made a sound that would lead me to a punishment

We got into his 2017 red Ferri California. I put on my seatbelt and waited for this ride to be over. I had slipped into little space thinking about how it would be if I had a daddy. I wish someone would take me away from all of this. I want to be treated like a princess and not a slave or a punching bag or a maid or a sex toy. Yup you heard me right I'm like a sex toy to my dad. That started when I had just turned 10. A year before I told my mom. The fucked up part was she knew and started abusing me along with my dad. I was lost in thought until I feel a sting on my cheek. I whimpered. Big mistake.

" Next time listen to me whore."
" Yes sir."
" You need a punishment for not listening and making noise." He looked like he was thinking until a smirk appeared on his face. I know that smirk. Its the one he uses when he wants something sexual from me.
" I want you to give me a blowjob."
I started to refuse but all he did was take of his tie.
"Daddy please don't do this."
"Shut up slut. You will do as I say." He took my hands and tied them together with his tie. I struggled to get my hands free. He laughed and slapped me.
"If I tell you to do something then do it." He said pulling down his pants and underwear.
"Please daddy don't do this," I cry out "I promise to be a good girl." He chuckles darkly and grabs my hair.
"It's too late for that." He pushes my head down for my lips to meet the tip of his dick.
"Open your mouth or I will fuck that pretty little face of yours." When I didn't open my mouth, he thrust his hips up. I didn't expect it so I gasped. As soon as my mouth was open, he did exactly what he said he would do. He kept fucking my face and throat.
"Baby girl I'm going to cum deep in your throat and I want you to swallow it all." He went faster and faster. He groans and cums. I try to swallow all of it but some falls out of my mouth. He lets me up so I can breathe.
"Clean this cum off my dick now." I don't want to get punished again so I do it. After I finish, he unties my hands, and we pull up to my college. I hurry out the car and go the spot where I meet my best friends. I always get there before them. We only know about it. I cry trying to get it all out before they get here.

"Rosey what's wrong pooh?" I try and dry my eyes as Jenna and Liv walks over.

Jenna's outfit

                                                                            Liv's outfit

                                                                            Liv's outfit

I know I couldn't lie to them because they would know really quick. I debated if I should tell them or not.  I look up at them to see them waiting impatiently. I look back down and sigh. I think Liv could tell I was not planning on telling them what happened because she sat next to me.

"Rose tell us what happened now." Liv is the bossy one in the group, but I know that she just wants to protect us.

"Well m-my d-dad made-made me suck his dick." 

"Ugh I am sick of your parents. I am sick of what they do to you. I am sick of it all."

"I'm telling Liv's and I big brother." Jen says.

"Don't tell anybody, please." I cry even harder at the thought of being in trouble with my parents.

"I will and I am. You need help sis. From one friend to another let me do this to help you."

"Yeah, I am with Jen on that. You need to be free from them."

"Not today okay. We will do it tomorrow and you can spend the night at my house and go home on Wednesday since you don't have any classes that day."

"Okay that sounds good I just don't want to get in trouble." I stop crying and dry my face.

"How about after school we can go to the club?"

"That sounds fun."

"Mkay."

We all get up and head to our class since we are all in the same major. Dance. We have classes from 9-5. I can't wait to go to the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter and not posting it on Saturday. The next chapter will be in two peoples pov. I will try and have it posted by Monday. Love you guys.