Chapter 9 You didn't think this was the end... Did you?

Third person pov Give me the wand! Uma yelled at Fairy Godmother. I don't take orders from you! Fairy Godmother said. Uma stop! Lily said with Mal at her side. You are so much more than just a villain! We should know that. Mal said backing her sister up. I know that you're just trying to do what you think for the Isle. We've been there, don't do this! Lily and Mal yelled as her necklace started glowing, and she jumped in. NO! Lily and Mal shouted. Uma looks like her mother and everyone ran to the railing. Uma popped out of the water. True loves kiss won't defeat this! Uma said as she rocks the boat. The boat sides. Lily fell grabbing onto the railing. MAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lily screamed. Lily was about to slip but Carlos grabbed her hand. Lily looked up at him then down. Her eyes widened. Lily felt her hand slipping. C Carlos! Lily shouted. I'm losing her hold! Help me, guys! Carlos shouted at the other VKs. The other three grab her hand trying to hold on. Mal. I'm scared. Lily whimpered. In the Isle of lost they never knew how to swim. Lily's hand slips. Lily! All four of the VKs yelled. Lily looked at them in pure horror. HELP! She cried. Lily fell down in the ocean. Lily tries to keep her head above water but she couldn't because of how high it was. Mal was pissed off. First Uma kidnapped Ben then spelled him. And they went along with Lily's plan and then Uma turns into what her mother looks like. And now she made her sister fall in the water. So yeah Mal is pissed off! Come on Mal let's end this once and for all. Uma said. Mal felt something go through her. She turned into a dragon. Mal files at her breathing fire. For hurting her friends Ben and her sister! Ben then jumped into the ocean and picks up an knocked out Lily. Ben tries to keep her head above. Mal! Uma this isn't the answer! Ben said. What are you to tell me what to do? Uma sneers at him. Just give me the ring back. Ben said. Uma gave him the ring back. Ben got back up on the boat with Mal Chad and the other VKs hoovering around Lily. Ben started giving Lily Cpr. Lily opened her eyes coughing. W W What happened? Mal hugged her tightly. Lily gasped and hugged her back. I love you. Mal whispered in her ear. Lily looked up at her smiling. I love you too my sister. Lily smiles. Lily looked at Chad. Go to him. Mal whispered. Lily looked over at Chad and walked over to him. Lily warps her arms around his neck and kissed him. Okay. Carlos said pulling her away from Chad laughing. She laughed.

Ben- Looking back at yesterday

I thought I gave it everything

But still there's so much road ahead of me

Mal- When I looked into your eyes

I guess I didn't recognize

Who we are and all that we can be

Mal and Ben- Sometimes it's hard to find yourself

But it's worth it in the end

Cause in your heart is where it all begins

Ben and Mal sang. Then the rest of them joined in as well.

All- We gotta be bold

We gotta be brave

We gotta be free

We gotta get loud

Making a chance

You gotta believe ( woah)

We'll look deep inside

And we'll rise up and shine

We can be bold

We can be brave

Let everyone see

It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)

It starts with you and me ( woah, woah, hey)