Chapter one: Daily routines

Sebastian POV
"Good morning young master..." I whispered to my lord trying not to be rude.
"Good morning my butler, have you made my tea." Questioned Ceil in a stern voice.
"Yes master , I have added the usual two scoops of sugar and half a cup of milk." I announced confidently. Sipping delicately on my well made tea , Sir phantomhive looked pleased with my hard work. Before i knew it my cheeks were blushing a delicate peach tone. " For breakfast i have prepared a full english breakfast with a side of fresh , hand made, tomato sauce ." I declared in a proud manner.
"And for my daily activities..." asked my lord in such grace.
"At 9:00 sharp you will have a dancing class with me , as your teacher can not make it today.At noon you'll be served with salmon and tuna sashimi with a side of soy sauce.As for the rest of the day you'll have to file some reports for the queen , but i doubt that will take very long."
"Thank you Sebastian ,make sure the other servants are up to check and i will be needing you soon..."requested ceil.
It was time to dress my master , his skin was smooth and soft. My hands gently removed his sleeping garments and I picked out the most beautiful suit i could find
. After a few minuets of my masters irresistible body he was finally ready to get on with his day .What a fine gentleman he is...
Authors note
Thanks for reading be ready for the next chapter a surprise awaits sebastian