Chapter two: 9:00 sharp

Ceil POV
As i began to walk anxiously toward the empty hall. i smelled his scent lurking in the corridor i pried open the large oak doors and saw him awaiting my presence. his posture graceful and perfect. As he saw me glancing cautiously into the room his soft lips spoke "Young master we must begin your class."  I slowly walked into his open arms and he held me close , the music played i gazed into his mesmerising eyes. It turned me on and my little friend was eager. I could feel Sebastians little friend too except he wasn't that little. I couldn't hear the music any longer i had blocked it out of my thoughts I missed step and felt myself falling toward the ground before i could even touch the ground ,in a flash i was in his warm arms. He held me much closer now as we heard voices in a far distance outside in the forest...

Sebastians POV
Without hesitating i pulled my master to the corner and cradled him so he would be protected. Bang!CRASH! Men swarmed in shooting everywhere . I pushed my master away from the blast and took the shot.It didn't hurt and it was stuck below my collar bone. I carefully dug my fingers into the cut and removed the tiny burden , blood came gushing out but as soon as i put my delicate hand over it , the blood stopped.
"What are you!" Exclaimed the invader
Taking the upper hand i simply said , " I am just one hell of a butler."
Before they could speak i took my throwing knives and flung them to each and every one of their necks. It was a quick and swift kill but it wasn't anything we weren't used to.In a split second there were no longer any burdens and my fragile master was safe , to comfort him i pulled him closer to me and carried him up to his room. His eyes were glistening with a iridescent twinkle and with that eventful day i put him in his favourite garments and left him to settle with a warm  hot chocolate.
Authors note
Nooot toooo bad as a second chapter right?