Bradley Will Simpson

Rowena's POV

I was sat in class,when the teacher Mr Lee said "Right students we have a new student to day , his name is Bradley," Go and sit next to Rowena ." Oh great I thought. "Hi ." is all he said. At the end of lesson Brad caught me and asked if I wanted to go shopping with him for his sisters birthday present because he is rubbish shopping for girls! I gladly accepted. So went to boots to try and buy a nice lipstick \ lip gloss for his sister. We aventually found one a light sort of purple and reddish pink one , it is nice. Brad took me back to my house and said bye.

************************ 3 weeks later *************************

Me and Brad now are good friends. We hang out together and all sorts. Recently I have been hanging out with Connor and Brad seems to get a little jealous. We are nothing more than friends I keep telling him! But he doesn't accept it . We were all at Connor's house talking about what we should do . Suddenly I feel a grip on my arm . It was Brad . I asked him what the matter was, he shouted " IS IT NOT CLEAR I LOVE YOU ROWENA!!! " "Oh," is all that escaped my mouth. I love you too was going through my head. Without a care in the world I shouted " I LOVE YOU TOO!" with that we kissed.

Hey guys, this imagine is for lilcutiez

Please vote,comment and follow. follow me on twitter at pigsy_9