Four.

He grabbed your hand, squeezing it at the same pace that his other hand was moving in your center. Your body was trembling and thirsty for his touch, so you pulled the singer closer to nibble on his neck when he suddenly squeezed your hand harder, and rashly pulled his fingers out of you to replace it with his pulsing erection that he first slid slowly and precisely in your wetness before he roughly filled you up by pushing his rock hard dick swiftly inside you. A shaky breath escaped your lips as you were trying to hold back a high pitched scream while you squeezed Jared's hand so hard, he had to breathe through his teeth again. After adjusting to his size, you slowly opened your eyes to see that Jared had just opened his as well and started to move at a cautious pace. His ice-cold blue eyes were staring right into yours while his filled up with lust making them seem darker than they actually were. The feeling of finally being connected made you moan out loud with pleasure while Jared slowly slid in- and almost outside of you in a regular, but harsh pace. You let go and dig your hands in his long hair where you started to massage his scalp tenderly in the same pace as his motions. Both of you fell in this certain rhythm and when he was speeding up, you let your hands sink to his neck, grabbed it tightly and adjusted the movements of your pelvis to his speed.