Chapter 10

Ross...

So dinner was fine, there was nothing that really occured and everything seemed to go smooth sailing. But, that does not mean my feelings for Leah really change. I still want her, she was special and I thought she was the one. It is cool, I'm going to get her back. Now, I'm playing football with the guys and Austin seems to be a cool dude. Leah sleeping over, I finally get to talk to her. So now all I have to do is wait. Wish me luck.

Rydel...

It feels so good to have my best friend back, every since her and Ross break up it's been awkward. Austin seems to be making her happy, I'm happy for her and I hope they turn out to be really sucessful in the relationship. Well, now Rocky decided to have a pool party so we called up Kam and decided to have a girls night. Some spin the bottle, Truth or Dare. But, Austin had to leave because he is rhersaing for his tour coming up, so he is not here. Bummer. Lets see how this goes.

Ross...

Austin just left, and now everyone is here to play some teen games. First we start off with truth or dare, since I'm first I choose Rocky.

Ross: Rocky, truth or dare

Rocky: Truth

Ross: Is it true that whne no one is home you dance around the house singing JT songs.

Rocky: no, I'm pretty sure that is Riker .

Riker: I do not do that

Ross:Occasionlally.

Now, its Rocky turn

Rocky: Leah, truth or dare

Leah: Dare

Rocky: (looks at Ross) I dare you to kiss Ross

Leah: Are you sure about that?

Rocky: A dare is a dare

Leah:Fine (kisses Ross)

When she kissed me I felt the feeling of fireworks and butterflies just flying around in my stomach. Man, I want my girl back.

We played a few more rounds and a few more games, then we decided to go to the pool and watch a few movies.

As we were watching the movie (Frozen) which we laughed our ass off but then Leah seemed to start to doze off and seemed to fall asleep on my lap. I really enjoyed it. Rocky gave me a "oh mannn she wants u back look" while I just admired her beautiful face. I think I'm in love with her