Chapter 2

Second chapter is here If you are reading this then thank you because I really don't know how to write stories 😭. But without further ado let's proceed~~

~~~~~~ With Bickslow and Evergreen ~~~~~~

  Evergreen And Bickslow were at the guild's bar explaining all the details about their mission to, none other than, a giggling Mira.

"Soooo~~ did you get the stuff~?" Mira asked almost drooling.

* By the way I'm gonna add phones into this cause I can and because it would make things so much easier. BACK TO THE STORY!*

  Evergreen took out her phone and texed over some photos of Freed and Laxus doing Fraxus stuff. *use you imagination to think of Fraxus moments*

"OMG THANK YOU!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!" Mira said hugging Ever.

"Oh yeah there is also this one." Bickslow said while texting Mira a picture of what happened at the train station. 

  Mira nearly exploded as she got the photo. ""0/////////////0" Not saying anything she immediately set the picture as her background and smiled. She then went off serving the other guild members humming to her self.

~~~~~~ Back with Laxus and Freed ~~~~~~

  Leaving the train station and back to the guild, Freed and Laxus were totally silent not Daring to say a word to each other.

*What the hell just happened and where are Bickslow and Evergreen, I can't believe that they left me like that. Uuuugggggghhhhhhhh I gonna die of embarrassment one of these days!* Mentally raged Freed. Freed glanced up at Laxus seeing that he was just as embarrassed *What do I say? I can't handle this silence!* " So....uh are you going to do after we get back to the guild?" Freed asked.

"Hmmm.....I probably just gonna head home and get some rest. Or just hang out I guess. Why?"

"No reason it's just that the silence was killing me." Freed said giving him a smirk.

Laxus looked away blushing *SO FRICKING CUTE!!! I WANNA KISS HIM.......WAIT NO LAXUS CALM DOWN AND KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!* He cleared his throat "So what are you going to when we get back to the guild?" Laxus said tilting his head towards Freed.

"I'm gonna look through the guilds library and see if they have any new rune spell books." Freed replied.

Laxus chuckled "That's so like you."

Freed was about to say something but stopped as they arrived at the guilds entrance. They walked in the in the guild only to find Mira happy as hell. Freed walked over to where Bickslow was sitting "What's up with Mira? Why is she smiling like that?" Freed asked with a very concerned look on his face.

"Well it turns out that one of her ships is starting to sail." Bickslow said sticking out his tongue "She was also able to get some juicy details on it as well." As his baby chirped "Juicy! Juicy!"

"What. Did. You. Give. Her. Tell me now!" Freed said glaring down at his teammate.

"Nope! Not telling you'll just have to find out." Bickslow said giving a wicked smirk.

Freed sighed and walked away from the bar and headed towards the library. As he walked in he found Levy sitting at a desk reading one of the many books Fairy Tail had to offer. Freed walked over to and asked "Hey Levy do you know if any new shipments of Rune spell books came in while I was gone?"

Levy looked up from her book "Oh Freed, yeah there was just a shipment just earlier today." She pointed to a stack of boxes. "Tell me if you find anything good."

"Okay, I will Thanks."

"No problem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed well till next time.

Kyaa~~ Tanaka-kun is just to cute~! I LOVE CINNAMON ROLLS!!!!!