Chapter 7

[actualy  (Y/n) was 20 here so she had her graduation and yea. back to the story]

-next morning-

As usual morning routine and breakfast. i decided to take a breakfast on a cafe that just a few blocks from here. i wear a cute dress that Hoseok bought for me. This dress wasn't that bad, it was really cute actualy. I wear a pair of white converse since the dress was a white dress. I walk through the cowards with my white mask on. I mean I dated an idol a KPOP-idol. I hope they doesn't think that this is me, But I was wrong they started to take pictures I felling uncomfortable.

some of them were cussing out of nowhere. Some were Said that "ohh you're so pretty" "omo! is that Suga's oppa girlfriend? she's cutee" that makes me smile a little bit. I've tried to find the cafe but I lost. I saw a paper that stick on the cafe front door. 'We are moving to Busan recently we're sorry' woah that's quite far enough for me what am I going to do? I just started to eat breakfast at another cafe.

it was 6:30am. I walked out at 5:48am the cafe opened 24 hours lucky me. I go inside the cafe. it was cute though i love it "oh good morning miss" she bowed at me i bowed back and smile. its cute in my way. it was black, white and grey concept which the colour that i love. I hve a breakfast and thanked them and go back home aka my own apartment since my parents had back to seoul the bought me an apartment its beautiful. thats why i love them. 'maybe i should visit my parent first' i thought.

-at your parents house-

i knock the door and it opened by their maid and she smiled and hug me. I hug back and the others that worked there bowing at me and as usual I bowed back. my parents saw me and my mom hugging me like crazy "honey I miss you!" "I know eomma" my dad open his hand for a hug from me i hugged him quickly and he said "hey i miss you and you're a big girl now" he faking crying. we laugh. I'm happy with this family actualy. our love was never apart. I wish i have a brother but no. there was me and my parents. I plan to have a night there since I have a month without the boys so what? "appa! eomma! can I have a night here?!"  i shout because my parents were in their living room while me at kitchen drinking water.

my mom approach me and said "of course honey. go take your clothes first" "Okay!" I smiled and go to my apartment and reach my pajamas and other clothes.  Suddenly when I'm excited packing up. some messages pop up its from my dad.

[appa💓]
"sorry honey you can't spend a night here"

[you]
"wae?"

[appa💓]
"me and your eomma have to go to somewhere maybe Malaysia"

[you]
"that's so far away :("

[appa💓]
"what to do honey. work.

[you]
"it's okay appa. bye! love you."

[appa💓]
"okay love you too"

looks like it was me and my apartment. I really wanted to spend my time with them. Maybe Jungkook is free. I called him and he's free. I told him to take me infront of my apartment. I sent him location. after 10 minutes, he has arrived. I sit besides him and smile. "So what's up?" "nothing let's go enjoy" "but Yoongi hyung will scold me later" he pout. that's cute. "it's okay if he do, I will punch him" he laugh. "okay. you're funny" "yea I know" you flipped your hair and laugh. He laugh too showing his bunny laugh that was cute as fuck. we just hang out like the others enjoyed ourselves. Jungkook said "hey im going to buy some snacks for my hyungs. you wait till i come" he winked at me "okay bunny" i giggle and he pat my head mumbled 'cute' but when he just entered the shop, his phone ringing it wrote 'Yoongi hyung' 'what can I do? will i pick up the phone? I pick' it was so annoying so i pick up right away...

[you]
"hello?"