Chapter 5

You wake up to your alarm going off so you get up and turn it off.

you check to clock.

5:30 you say to yourself with a sigh

you go to the bathroom and get washed.

you brush your hair , then get clothes on.

black, high waisted pants, long flowey grey shirt and short black boots.

you look at your phone

6 o'clock

you head out the door, grabing your phone,keys, and purse

you go to the nearest Mc.Donalds and get breakfast.

pancakes, egg and bacon.

you eat it quicky then go to the bathroom and makes sure you look alright.

you go out of Mc.Donalds and walk to your job.

Its a big building

you enter and go up to the front desk were you find a man wearing a suit.

"Hi what can i do for you today?" he says with a smile.

"I was hired yesterday, and this is my first day of work." you say.

he nods his head and asks for your name, you tell him, and he searches you up in a computer.

"ok, ill call namjoon , he is his cloths stylist, and he will help you out." he says, picking up the phone.

When he hangs up, a young man comes out of a room nearby.

"hi. I'm namjoon, you can call me rm. I'm going to--" he stops
"Your jins friend" he than says

"Yea, your his boyfriend. Lol, what a coincidence." You say

"Yea" he smiles and leads you into the room he came out of.

you go in, and its a hallway with 4 doors leading into different rooms.

"this is his dressing room area. he gets dressed, makeup and hair done in here."

he points to the first door on the right.

"that is were his cloths are, you shouldn't  have to go in there. That's were i am most of the time, so if its important, you can find me here." he says

"that door..." he says pointing to the 2nd door on the right.

"that is the makeup room. you will be going back and forth from those two doors." pointing to the door infront of it.

"the other room is for hair. the rooms are quite small because he is a solo artist."

you nod your head.

rm turns toward the door infront of the clothing room.

"that's the rest room, he goes in there to wait for concerts and what nots." he finishes.

you nod.

"your job is pretty easy so i think you will catch on soon. if you need anything though, you know were i am." he says gesturing to the clothing room.

you say thankyou and go into the makeup room.

its medium but filled with face products to the point were it seems small.

all the drawers have labels on them, so you know what's in each.

you leave that room and go into the hair room.

its the same as the makeup room, but with a lot of hair supplies, including wigs to hide his comeback hair.

you leave the hair room to see a lady.
She leads you to her office.