Ultra magnus x Arcee, Arcee's new role

Arcee was awaiting her instruction but instead was called to Ultra magnus's berthroom.

She gave a sharp knock on his door and it creaked open to reveal Ultra magnus sat on a chair, legs spread open wide.

He granted her access into his room and abruptly stood up to tower over and slam the door shut.

He backed her up against a wall with one hand leaning against it while the other lifted her chin with his thumb and leaned in to roughly kiss her.

His hand dropped from the wall and his body slammed his own hips against hers trying to create a friction.

(Slight kink warning!)

She gave a breathy moan as he slammed against her hips again, he pointed to his berth "Lay down soldier~"  only as she layed on the berth he subspaced some handcuffs and chained her to his berth.

He rubbed her thighs and she whimpered, his own spike was getting pressurized at the sight of her so he released it.

He inserted a digit into her and began a light steady pace making her arch.

He chuckled darkly as he removed his digit and inserted his spike which was great in length.

She moaned and arched against him and his hips jerked into a fast pace.

They overloaded in sync her fluids caressing his spike while his fluids filled her.

He took the exhausted femme out of the cuffs and pulled her close relishing the fact that she was now his, not optimus's not wheeljack's...his.

Heyyyyy i absoloutly love this ship so i decided to do it cuz no one can stahp meh MWAHAHA *clears throught* enough of that shit so enjoy! Byeeeee xxx 😻💛💙💜💚💖

Crystalarcee out-