In The Battle of Gettysburg Part 1

The Return of Sir Elston:

                                                                                   Part I

(Ye Ole' York, 4E 200) It has been two years since young Sir Elston, Ye Ole' York's youngest and bravest hero to wield the legendary Sword of Heroes, has fought the soul eating Goblin and saved Ye' Ole York. Sir Elston and his magical teenage best friend, Cosmo, were on a quest to meet Galmer Stone-Fist from Windhelm, Skyrim, and some Stormcloaks to assist him and his men to battle with some giants where the Man in Green Armor, Ye' Ole York's strongest teenage knight, was badly injured and needed assistance before it was too late.

As Sir Elston, Cosmo, Galmer, and the Stormcloaks changed at the giants, Princess Lydia, princess of Ye' Ole York, and Lil' Dorkus, who was Sir Elston's little brother, and was now twelve years old, were in a middle of meeting to represent Lydia father King Big Beard, who is sick with bone break fever. The meeting was about Ye' Ole York's security and government and to have a vote if General Tullius and the Imperials should guard over the streets of Ye' Ole York. It was a hard decision for the princess because this was her first time making a decision for the people of Ye' Ole York. So she asked Lil' Dorkus if they should agree with Tullius or not. Dorkus gave it some thought, and then he made his final decision. "I really don't think it's a good idea." He says a little scared. The princess nodded understanding his meaning. "I'm sorry General Tullius, but what the child says is final. The Imperials shall not govern to Ye' Ole York." Tullius hisses, "But this is a child we're talking about to decide. You can't be serious about this. I mean, what happens if the Goblin returns and attacks the city again?!" "That would not be possible, general!" Lydia yells. Tullius wasn't really mad, but very disappointed into the princess. "Fine. But we'll come back real soon princess." As the general walks out of the room, Lydia breathes deeply and says to Dorkus, "I hope we've made the right choice..."

The giants had to be at least 11-12 feet tall. But nothing could stop Sir Elston and his friends, since he now has the Sword of Heroes. The legendary sword that gives its wielder the abilities of its past wielders and their knowledge. Sometimes when Sir Elston, Cosmo, and Man in Green Armor have their training, Sir Elston would do something impossible without even knowing it. So when one of the giants tried to smash him with its wood and stone club, Sir Elston leaps on top of the club when it smashed the ground and ran up the giant's arm and sliced the creature's head with all his might. Once the other giant saw what happened, it sprinted towards Sir Elston. Then Sir Elston jumped out of the way yelled, "Galmer, you and your soldiers grab Man in Green Armor. Cosmo, help me out with this last giant." Cosmo tells Sir Elston, "I think you should stay back unless you want to be sent to Oblivion." Sir Elston quickly runs out of the way. Cosmo cast some kind of banish spell that sent the giant to the mysterious realm called Oblivion. "Whoa! What in Oblivion did you do?" "It was a new spell I learned from a famous mage named Calcelmo. It was difficult to get here, but I managed it." After that, the two teens caught up to Galmer and the other soldiers as they were taking Man in Green Armor back to Ye' Ole York.

As Man in Green Armor was sent to the temple, Galmer wanted to have a word with Sir Elston. "Can we make this quick Galmer? I have to make sure Man in Green Armor is well cared for." Don't worry; I think he's going to be fine." Sir Elston sighed, "Ok, so what it?" "I've seen what you can do Sir Elston. What you did back there is what these sons of bitches could only fantasize! What I'm saying is that Jarl Ulfric could use someone like you." Sir Elston was surprised from what he heard, "Ulfric? As in Ulfric Stormcloak? Jarl of Windhelm?" Galmer nodded. "If you come now, Jarl Ulfric will probably to send you to a training court to make you stronger than you are now, because lately, the Empire hasn't been the Empire we both knew. People keep dying under the hands of Imperials. No offense" "It's ok. I've noticed the same thing." Sir Elston was so happy about what he was hearing. He wanted to join the rebellion since the war started. But that was when he fought the Goblin. Then he glanced at Cosmo and Lydia helping Man in Green Armor walk out of the temple. "Thank you Galmer for the offer, but the people in Ye' Ole York need me, especially my friends, Cosmo and Man in Green. Plus, I'm in a relationship with Princess Lydia." Galmer wasn't very impressed of what he heard. But he respected Sir Elston's wish. "Ok then. I will leave you to it then. But if you change your mind, you know where to find us." When Galmer and his men left moments later, Sir Elston went into the castle to visit King Big Beard. He walked into his bedroom, "Evening your majesty. How are you feeling?" The King looks weakly upon Sir Elston, "Still sick, but feeling better each time someone gives this old man a visit. It gets very lonely sometime..." "Yeah, I understand." "How did the rescue go? Is Man in Green Armor...?" "He's fine. Just a few cuts and bruises, that's all." Big Beard was relieved, "Good. So he should be well aided by now, yes?" Sir Elston nodded. "But that's not the only reason you're here, is it?" Sir Elston shook his head, "It's been two years since what happen and I still wonder if the Goblin will return." "He will not return. You made sure of it. You did say if he returned you'll kill him." "Yeah, but he could be spending these two years planning a stronger attack, maybe even worse than before." The king got up from his bed. "By the Nine, stop this Sir Elston! This obsession over the Goblin is making you sick and I cannot stand this!" Sir Elston hasn't realized how far he got. So he apologized, and left the king to himself.