i get jealous too

Kaylie pov

We had got here hours ago and we stayed up all night finally me and jack headed upstairs to go bed when we realized we had forgot that we share a room with loren. We went to the room but she wasn't in their so we got dressed in our pajamas jack told me that she texted and said she not coming to the room so feel free to do whatever. I was in a white crop top with no bra on and short shorts jack was behind me with Nike sweat pants and no shirt he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him I turned around and kissed him then we went to bed and fell asleep........
It was like 4 in the morning when I heard the door open their was a little light coming from the hallway so saw Loren I turned on the lamp.

"Loren what are you doing". I say rubbing my eyes.

"I'm going to sleep". She says.

"I thought you weren't sleeping in here". I say.

"That couch is so uncomfortable so no not any more". She says walking over to the extra bed on the other side of the room.

She lays down on the extra bed then I turn off the lamp and go to sleep jack put his hand on my waist then we both go back to sleep...........

The next morning it was 10 in the morning jack wasn't in bed i heard a bunch of splashing and yelling i walked downstairs everybody was in the pool I saw jack holding kendall about to dunk her in the pool he saw me and put her down I walked over and jack put his hands on the concert liftimg his body to get out of the pool. He stood up and reached his hands out to give me a hug I shook my head no did I mention I was wearing a white crop top and short shorts he still chased me and caught up to me and pushed me in little did he know I wasn't wearing a bra in a white shirt so I got out.

"What the fuck jack why the hell would you do that". I say pissed off.

"Babe I'm sorry". He said handing me a towel while looking at my see through shirt.

Everybody was frozen just looking at me then of course Zach let's out a laugh I run to our room and jack follows.

"Babe I'm so sorry". He says still looking at my see through shirt.

I didn't respond I took off my clothes in front of him and got on warming clothes I was furious jack didn't even care wether or not his friends saw my boobs he knows I don't wear bras to bed and I don't put bras on until I'm fully awake.......
I didn't speak to him for the rest of the morning it is like 1 now and kendall is flirting with jack since I was talking to jack he had to get my attention and that's how he does it to flirt with kendall of course kendall the bitch which used to be my friend until she kissed my ex boyfriend while we were dating. I got a text from our group text that all of us were in.

Kendall: hey jack come to my room😉

Kendall: oops sorry is this group text hope
kaylie doesn't see it 🤗

Jack: be their in a second.

Me: seriously jack.

Zach: somebody's in trouble.

Daniel: yep Zach somebody is in trouble.

Jonah: can y'all chill so we can have fun this summer don't screw this up jack.

Jack: how is this my fault.

Jonah: first you showed all of us your girlfriends boobs then you apologized by flirting with kendall.

Jack: whatever this is not my fault who the hell would be in front of a bunch of guys with no bra on.

Kaylie: JACK I wasn't even awake yet I was going to change I just wanted to see what you were doing.

Corbyn: me Christina are leaving so we will be back later.

Zach: where are you going.

Corbyn: like Starbucks and stuff.

Zach: I wanna come.

Corbyn: come on then.

Maddie: Zach seriously.

Zach: hang out the girls.

Maddie: I am.

Zach: so what's the problemo.

Maddie: fine bye.

End of convo

What pov should I do next I think...... Idk I'm going to do someone I haven't done yet. Thank you luvs