At school/chapter 1

Entering the school we all started to sing this song “listen up now listen to me my girls and my fam my family. Stronger in number it's no wonder watch out world watch and you'll see. There's  no stopping us and our gang come back, come back for ya like a boomerang (hey), we fly so high we fly together (fly together) we are a girl gang like birds of a feather," Avajae then took a solo “Times go by Tick,tock tick can measure the moments with a click growing up but not a part this crew will always be my heart."Everyone start clapping we where so surprised we did not realize that we where that loud. 😱 OMG Jada shouted I am so embarrassed,embarrassed of what we sounded good why do you think they are clapping I said. “A so she fool” Annakalia shout.

For for the entire period every one notice us which was awkward because not a lot of people even know  that we existed in that school,well until this very day. First and second period went by so fast and then it was lunch time.

We all went to the cafeteria to buy lunch, then three boys walked up to us,one was fat with brown skin tone around  5'4" and he said his name was Shajae, the other one was tanned and about 5'6" his name was Oshane and last but not least a tanned skinny one about 5'8" which goes by the name Antwone

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Boys POV

Hey, you girls can sing what's your names??
Avajae, Dennicia, Jada, Ashanti, Jessica and Annakalia they said to us.

Oshane POV

Could you guys sing for us? “sure" the short tanned girl said to me. They then started singing which was lovely

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

“Yes yes"Jada shouted let's sing the song “photograph." We all started singing “For what is worth I hope we can be more we are a thousand words that's our current score. There's that picture we took that time stole it from you and now it's mine. I imagine this could happen but don't know how you feel maybe yes, maybe no maybe found my other half maybe all the years of photograph."They then started clapping. Oshane came up to us and said can we be friends, “sure" Jada shouted with a dreamy look on her face 😍she did not even give us the time to think it out.

**********************************************

Authors note

Hey guys  thanks for reading my book please vote and go check out sparks300 sorry for any errors thanks lovelies xoxo denniciashine900