26

\March 26th 2016/

"I love her, I love her, I love her!" Finn yelled juming around Jacks room, "Dude, you look like you're in a Disney movie. Please do not start singing 'Part Of That World' please." Jack said sitting up on his bed. Finn laughed and sat down in a chair and crossed his legs, "No, I will not sing that."

Jack sighed, "Thank god." Finn shook his head, "You're weird Jack." He said, "No I'm not, you're the one dancing around like Belle from Beauty And The Beast." Jack rolled his eyes, "I'm just happy that I finally told her." Finn said, Jack nodded, "Well you've loved her for like....forever." "I've known her for three months!" "And?!" Finn put his head in his hands and laughed, "No, just...no." "Well I mean, I'm happy for you." Jack laughed, Finn laughed also.

••

"He said he loves you!" Millie screamed, Y/n slowly nodded. Millie jumped in the air and kicked around, "What did you say back!?" "I said I love him...?" She said it more of a question because she was confused why Millie was freaking out so much.

Jaeden came walking into Y/n's room, Millie went silent. "Don't hide it I could hear Millie from downstairs," Jaeden laughed. Millie looked down, Jaeden sat next to Y/n on her bed and went on his phone."I'm also the reason you two are dating." Jaeden added.