part 8

- after breakfast at the mall

[Samantha Elizabeth Rose]

After Aaliyah and I ate we went to the mall, I didn't bother to show up to rehearsal after the events of last night 

"Aaliyah" I spoke as she scanned through the rack of clothes

"Hmm" 

"When are you going back to Canada?"

"By the end of the week, why?"

"Do you plan to tell your parents what happened"

"I don't know" she said looking at me

"Aaliyah" I sighed "Don't tell them"

"Why not?" she said in an angry tone

"just don't please, promise me you won't tell them"

she looked at me intently before nodding. I smiled in response and went back to shopping.

- At the hotel a few hours earlier [Shawn Peter Raul Mendes]

I woke up with a pounding headache, I didn't remember the events of last night. Its all a blur. I turned to see a girl in my bed. I'm so confused. I tried to wake her up when I realized who it was. 

"What the fuck!" I roared "What are you doing here?!"

She smiled. Got up and out of bed, got dressed and left.

What the actual fuck?

I got up and looked for Rose. Where is she?

I texted her 

s: Where are you

no reply 

weird. what the fuck happened last night?

I got up showered and changed before heading to Geoff's room.

I knocked on the door. The door swung open reveling I don't know how to describe the emotion that Geoff had on his face. Rage? maybe I don't know.

"What do you want?" he growled

"Woah calm down. Why are you mad?" I replied "I'm just looking for Rose, do you know where she is? She left the after party and I don't know where she went"

"Don't worry, she's safe" He sneered "She nor Aaliyah want to see much less talk to you"

"Aaliyah's here?" I questioned "when did she get here? Why did I not know?"

"Do you not remember what you did last night?" questioned Geoff

"No, its all blur"

"Go talk to Andrew" he said before slamming the door

I sighed and made my way to Andrew's room

I knocked and soon after a groggy Andrew opened the door

"Shawn, what's up?"

"What happened last night? What did I do? Why was I not informed Aaliyah was here?"

"Do you not remember the events of last night? You hitting Samantha?" he questioned

"I-I-I what?" I asked as his words sunk in

"Come in Shawn, we need to talk" he said as he made way for me to go into the room

I sat down and Andrew sat across from me on his bed "Are you sure you want to know what happened Shawn?"

"Yes absolutely sure"

He sighed and began "Last night you came home drunk and drugged according to Samantha. You came into the hotel room demanding she leave the room. She stood up to you and said no. I don't know what happened but according to her the more she said no, the angrier you got. You eventually hit her."

"No this can't be true!" I shouted

"Shawn I'm not done. Earlier that night Aaliyah had come to surprise you...." he trailed off

"Please tell me I didn't hurt her. I would never forgive myself" I said on the brink of crying

"No. No. You didn't at least not physically" continued Andrew "Shawn, your sister saw the whole thing."

"Oh my god! How did this happen?!" I spoke "where are they Andrew?" 

"They're both safe. I don't think they want to talk to you."

"What room, Andrew?" I spoke firmly

Andrew sighed and gave in and said "Room 107"

As soon as he said that I was out the door

I got to their room and knocked. I heard Rose speak "Aaliyah" a small pause 

"It's your brother. I-I'm scared" she spoke 

My heart broke as they opened the door until the chain stop it

"What do you want shawn?" spoke Rose

"To apologize" 

"No"

"What?" I questioned 

"I can't and won't forgive you. Maybe in the near future but as of right now no. You caused so much pain last night over a one night stand. I hope she was fucking worth it. I hope you're little fucking session was worth your image being ruined to your sister. I hope it was worth the bruises you left me. I'm sorry shawn but no, please leave"

"I have a right to talk to my sister" I said losing my temper a bit

"I don't want to talk to you" spoke Aaliyah "You hurt me emotionally and you hurt Samantha physically and emotionally. I don't want to talk nor see you until I'm ready and as of right now I'm not. I can not believe you would hurt someone the way you did last night. You're so luck she hasn't said anything to your fans or the media. You're so lucky she cares about you to not press charges or ruin your image, but Shawn you're an asshole."

"Aaliyah don't say something you'll regret" said Rose 

"Don't worry I won't regret this. I fucking hate you Shawn. Leave"

"I'm so so sorry to both of you" said I before I left, heartbroken that I did something as horrible as laying a hand on a beautiful girl like Rose.