EXO (background)

EXO Fandom Name: EXO-L
EXO Official Fan Color: Cosmic Latte

EXO Official Accounts:
EXO
Instagram: @weareone.exo
Twitter: @weareoneEXO
Facebook: weareoneEXO
vLive: EXO channel
Official Website: exo.smtown.com
Youtube: EXO Channel

EXO
   - is an South Korean - Chinese boy group who are based on Seoul.

   - The name EXO comes from the word “exoplanet.” This stands for the idea that members are new human from an unknown world.

   - Exo is formed by Sm Entertainment on  2011.

   - They debuted on 2012.

   - They consist of 12 members.

   - They release and perform music in Korean and Mandarin.

   - They were ranked as one of the top ten most influential celebrities on the Forbes Korea Power Celebrity list from 2014 to 2017.

   - They have been named the Biggest Boyband in the World and Kings of kpop  by media outlets.

   - They were divided by two subgroups: Exo-M and Exo-K.

   - The group became nine after the departures of Kris, Luhan and Tao amid legal battles in 2014 and 2015.

   - Since 2016, three members, ChenBaekhyun and Xiumin, have also been active as a subunit named Exo-Cbx, incorporating the initials of each member's stage names.

   - All members also pursue their solo careers across music , film and television.

   - Exo's first album XOXO (2013), which contained the breakthrough hit "GROWL", was a critical and commercial success, winning both Disc Daesang at the 28th Golden Disc Awards and Album of the year at the 15th Mnet Asian Music Awards

   - Exo also holds the record for the most number of wins for a single song with 18 music show wins for "Call me Maybe", released in 2015.

   - Exo have also received 23 Daesang awards, also known as grand prize awards, from various award shows.