Luhan (former member) profile and facts

Stage Name: Luhan

Stage Name: Luhan

Birth Name: Lu Han 

Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Face of The Group

Birthday: April 20, 1990

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Nationality: Chinese

Height: 178 cm (5’10”)

Blood type: O

Hometown: Beijing Haidian, China

Education: Beijing Shida Middle School , Beijing Haidian Foreign Language Shi Yan School ,  Yonsei University and Seoul Institute of the  Arts.

Specialties: Soccer, Rubix cube

Subunit: Exo-M

Super power (Badge): Telekinesis

Personality: the type to voice out when he is angry.

Ideal type: someone who is demure and quiet.

Instagram: @7_luhan_m

-Luhan facts-

~In 2008, Lu Han unsuccessfully auditioned for JYP Entertainment at their global audition in China. 

~ In 2010, while studying in Seoul, he was scouted while in Myeong-dong  by an S.M. Entertainment representative who recommended he audition for the company; after which he became a trainee under the agency.

~His interests are animation, art, video games, computers, water sports, nature sports, basketball, baseball, football, music, concerts/clubs, television, animals, travel, singing and Rubix Cube.

~Luhan likes popping and LA style dancing.

~ Luhan’s favorite dish is stir-fried eggs with cucumber that he cooked.

~ Luhan is allergic to seafood.

~ Luhan has a scar on his lower lip, but you’ll only notice it when you look at it closely.

~ Before debut, Luhan and Block B’s Jaehyo often went to each other’s places to play games.

~ During Luhan’s trainee days, he only went home once.

~Luhan is a germaphobe, he won’t let anyone on his bed.

~ When Luhan was still in highschool, he already had his own fanclub.

~ EXO revealed that once, Luhan accidentally set the kitchen on fire then blamed it on Kris.

~Because Luhan used to force Kris to watch soccer games, Kris purposely used to annoy Luhan by supporting the opposite team.

~ Luhan’s most embarassing moment was at the airport. He crashed into a glass door because he was so immersed in a conversation with Lay.

~ Luhan was born on Friday. Because of it he every Friday shares photos on Weibo.

~ He has a tattoo on his left arm.

~ On August 5, 2014, Lu Han became the Guinness World Record holder for the “Most Comments on a Weibo Post.

~ On October 10, 2014, Lu Han filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment asking for the termination of his contract, and left EXO.

~ On September 10, 2015, Luhan released his solo album “Reloaded”.

~ His album sold 880,000 copies on the first day, breaking the record for the most sells in the 1st day of the release.

~ In 2015, he also made his acting debut, with the film “20 Once Again”.

~ For his role in “20 Once Again”, he won “Newcomer of the Year” and “Most Popular Actor” awards.

~ In 2015 he joined the Chinese version on “Running Man” show and he acted in “The Witness”.

~ In 2016, Lu Han appeared in his first solo web reality show “Hello, is it Lu Han?”

~ In 2016 joined the cast of the variety show “Back to School 2”.

~ In March 2016, he won Best Digital Album of the Year for “Reloaded” as well as the Best Male Singer of the Year (QQ Music Awards).

~ On March 26, 2016 he started his 1st solo tour “Luhan Reloaded: 2016 Luhan 1st China Tour”.

~In the same year, he acted in the movies “Time Raiders” (inspired after the video game “Tomb Raider”) and ” The Great Wall”.

~In 2017, he acted in his first tv drama, “Fighter of the Destiny” (fantasy wuxia).

~ On 8 October 2017, Luhan posted on his weibo that he’s dating the actress Guan Xiaotong (who will be in a drama with him in 2018).

~He says that if he sees the girl she like , he'll make the first move boldly to get to know her.

~He likes looking at pictures of himself  online. He likes browsing through high quality photos fans take him.

~He consider himself as the manliest member of Exo-M.

~He doesn't like it when people touches his head.

~Luhan finds Sehun cute when he's angry so he'll purposely annoy Sehun from time to time just to get a reaction out of him.