Intro: Uchiha Daisuke

Kei-Kei Yuki: Okay, listen up, when I say Boruto storyline, I don't actually mean that Boruto and Sarada will be in the story, seeing... That doesn't make sense. I might not like the ships, but those are their kids, and I will not take them away from their birth parents. 

So Fem!Naruko and Sasuke kids are a creation of my own, that I have placed inside this story. Now again, I suck a justu and fighting scenes, so don't hold any hope, unless someone offers me their help, who is knowledgeable about that field.

Beta: Ana-DaughterofHades

~~~~~~~

Soaring through the vast blue skies of Konohagakure were flocks of birds, while down below was filled with the smile and laughter of adults and children. It was a flourishing new age in not just Konohagakure but in the world itself. The age of technology had improved, taking on a dramatic change that was spreading like wildfire across the nation. The Fourth Shinobi War was over, and finally, the world was in a state of peace.

Though, even though many had helped with aid in the war, some who honorably died along the way, the world knew such peace wouldn't have been achieved if that one person hadn't arrived and united everyone together. The same woman who saved her village from the hands of Pain.

Fighting bravely alongside her comrades and friends in the war, she now had her face gracing the Hokage monument that stood high above the village for everyone to see. She is the inspiration and goal for kunoichis growing up across the world to strive to become and surpass her one day. At this moment, that woman was sitting down at her desk, holding a stack of papers that she was going over, before signing her signature.

The once knuckleheaded, loud, and brash little prankster had grown into a beautiful woman, dressed in form-fitting black shorts, a sleeveless orange blouse, and thigh-high, black ninja heeled boots placed on her feet. Vibrant strands of blonde hair framed her face, an inch away from touching her shoulders. Lightly biting her bottom lip, her eyes skimmed over the next document in her hands. Hanging on the back of her chair was the famous white cloak that she was always seen sporting.

"Having a tough time, eh, Hokage-sama?" Walking into her office was none other than her assistant and right-hand man Shikamaru, lightly knocking on her office door before making his way inside.

"Just a little but I have it under control-Wait! Don't tell me you brought more papers for me to sign?!" exclaimed Naruko and began to dread the thought of having to sign more papers, already having to go through three stacks that stood as tall as her desk, and there were even more which sat on the floor.

"Sorry, but yeah. The new age of Konohagakure is flourishing, so don't think your job is going to get any easier," said Shikamaru, ushering in the chunin who sat a new stack of papers down on the floor beside the blonde. Despite her maturity and age, her eyes couldn't help but water up, pouting like a child.

"This is so unfair. I might not make it home in time for Hina-chan's delicious home-cooking meal at this rate! You know how she is when the family is not altogether for dinner." Naruko tiredly ran her fingers through her hair, shooting an exasperated look at that stack of papers that were mocking her. Laughing at her own demise, if she could she would've-Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu-the entire stack.