prologue

Sorry for wrong grammars!

-----

Park Jin soo p.o.v 13 years ago

I was walking my way to school when I noticed a little basket that says 'free kittens' of course me being the animal lover I am,  I took the basket and ran as fast as I can straight to my house.

And of course after I got home safely I took the kitties and batted them. My parents aren't always home since they were always busy taking care of they're own businesses.

I was always left alone in the house waiting for them to come home at midnight.

But even though there always late in coming home they still love me.

They provide me with food and money so that if they're gone they would know that I would be safe on my own as a matured 13 year old.

Dad and mom really loves each other sometimes I don't even know what they were doing in they're bed room when I heard them moan and I don't want to know why!

I'm still in middle school of course but often I was always late for class and my teacher would punish me by holding each two book on my arms.

But even though I'm late I'm always the smart girl in our class people would often force me to do they're home work but honestly I'm not stupid enough to do that I could also defend myself,  I was taught by my father since I was in elementary school. Father was the most powerful man in our neighborhood he could easily beat 10 guys in just a minute?!

Anyways he taught me how to use martial arts,fencing, and even taekwondo I know a little bit of taekwondo but I still mastered it.

My mom is a very beautiful woman when she was young she told me that she was a model in her mid 20's in her photo shoot there she met dad.

Dad wasn't that much of a handsome man but he is the son of a ceo corporation company so his very rich but even if he was rich never once did he use that opportunity to buy anything he wants.

He lives his life by working on his own and earning his money by himself.

When dad met mom he fell in love at first sight at her, mom wasn't aware of how she was feeling from the beginning of they're first meet mom was a cold woman back when she was young so its hard for her to realize her own feelings for him.

She often smiles at him which was rare for her since she rarely smiles after a long drama between mom and dad they finally confessed they're love to each other.

And thus making them official and it passed 9 years dad finally proposed to mom.

They loved each other for about 20 years throughout those 20 years they made me to be here.

We live in Korea right know since my father was American and mom was Korean I'm half Korean and half American but I speak English much more I don't know much about speaking Korean but I taught my self by reading dictionaries and stuff in Korea but honestly right know I should just speak English araso? 

Know back to what I'm doing right know.

After I washed all the kittens in the basket I suddenly heard a weird sound coming from the basement.

Of course being the stupid girl I am I walk downstairs to see what was the sound.

I slowly walk through the basement while holding a flashlight there I saw mom and dad?!

I hid somewhere between the boxes there I head them speak.

" we must never tell Jin soo that she can use this ok?  only if she's 18 we must tell her the consequences of using this " dad said.

" what are you saying honey?! Are you crazy?!  What if she got killed or worse if she gets stuck inside there?!" mom said in panicked.

" well sooner or later we must tell her or else she will just figure it out and she will think that we lied to her for some cause of reasons I know it isn't right but this had passed down for centuries between your family if you don't give this to her in her own 18th birthday the prophecy will be turn apart all the things that your family have been giving you will be gone so please just bare with me with this " dad said.

(I really don't know grammars since I'm not that fluent in English like literally)

Mom was silent for a little while when she gave out a sign and agree with him.

I was very shocked and confused into what they are saying what prophecy did they mean though?

After they talked for a while they finally went upstairs without noticing me in the corner of the room.

After a long while of utterly shock I finally went out of my senses.

I'll be sure to trust them when I turn 18 I guess.

I hope that it isn't a big of a deal.

----
Again I'm sorry for wrong grammars I'm not really fluent in English so I don't really know much about this kind of things