chapter 4

Park Jin soo's p.o.v

Its Thursday today the kids from the hospital spend time with they're family and some just had to have a check up.

Me and song geu-rim just sat in the benches and played with our hair.

Song geu-rim keeps playing with the sun since its very sunny today knowing that its very cold.

She was playing with the light with her two hands siding together it makes me laugh to see her being weird so I did the same that she was doing.

I gotta say its pretty fun she would laugh and hit me playfully saying " stop copying me! " and I would repeat with " stop copying Me.." we would both laugh and imitate our selves.

But I can't help but feel that someone is watching us and it wasn't what I would think a normal stare would be... The stare that im feeling is.... Love?

-----
It was Friday today and song geu-rim allowed me to be with mama song geu-rim and song geu-rim haha.

We met at her room when I was playing with the kids she introduce me to Mrs geu-rim that day Song geu-rim told her about my past I guess? And her mother felt pity about it but I couldn't tell since her eyes were covered with things.

But I didn't care cause I don't judge people.

Mrs geu-rim would pet me whenever she feels my presence I would always call her pretty and a genius since a blind man cant even do that.

Mrs geu-rim would laugh and hug me you could tell that we were already close like mother and daughter with a sister haha.

Its nice to feel at home with people who I jus met.

Me, song geu-rim, and Mrs geu-rim were walking in the hospital halls of course Mrs geu-rim was in a wheelchair and me and song geu-rim were helping her to push it.

Both song geu-rim and Mrs geu-rim said that I shouldn't call them by the'yre full name or last name I think?

They said that they will treat me as family so they said that I should call them mom and sister it made me happy that I jumped everywhere making me fall and slide in front of the stairs it hurts a lot.

But what I couldn't believe is that I saw two boys looking at me worriedly.

Both of them looked familiar but my head is aching whenever im thinking about it just like song geu-r-- I mean sisters.

But I didn't put to much attention to it and apologize to them " i-im sorry " I said bowing as I smiled at them and walk back upstairs with song geu-r-- I mean sister and mother.

----

Its was Saturday and next week is my discharge in the hospital.

Song-- I mean sister and mother were having some time for themselves all the children here are going out for a walk with theyre family since I cant get out in the hospital I had to stay here alone without no one in company.

Basically im bored and lonely today no one was here to play with me.

While I was walking I heard someone singing it actually was very familiar...

I followed the persons voice it lead me to a room that has a name that seemed familiar to me.

I walked inside there quietly while I saw two boys who I saw yesterday.