Fan Meet

Mari was having a fanmeet with BTS in Seoul. She was dressed like that:

Fans were complimenting her for her performance, and they said that her voice was extraordinary

Fans were complimenting her for her performance, and they said that her voice was extraordinary. She signed every album A.R.M.Y.s were giving her. Suddenly, a girl goes in front of her with her album and a book in the other hand. "Hello" Mari says "What's your name?". "Hana" the girl answers. "Good" Mari says, and signs the album, writing a little phrase with it. "Thank you so much!" Hana says, and she hand Mari the book. "It's in Italian, so that you can't forget it! It's "fallen". I hope you will like it!". Mari smiles widely, then gives a flying kiss to Hana, that goes to Jungkook.
Next to this girl, comes another girl. "Hello" Mari says "What's your name?". "I'm Camille" The girl answers, giving Mari the album to sign it. Mari signs the album, then Camille says "How did you get into BTS! You're so ugly, and you're not even fully Korean! You should need a plastic surgery, you know? I hope BIGHIT kicks you out!" With that, she moves to Jungkook. "You're very rude" he says, angry "Say sorry, now". Camille widens her eyes, then answer "But, oppa..." ."No one calls Mari ugly, and no one except her can call me oppa, right?" Jungkook answers, then Camille says "Sorry Mari unnie" then Jungkook signs her album and she goes away.
"I could have make it by myself, jungkook" Mari says. "I know" He answers "But I like defending you" then he hugs her.