Nash Grier

It was the night of the Billbord Music Awards,you consist of wearing a peach high-low dress,silver heels,and your long blonde hair in a neat sock bun.Your boyfriend of 3 years,Nash Grier, wearing a black tux,his brown hair that had blonde streaks was styled up in a quiff.Tonight Nash said he had a suprise.This should be good.They called Shawn to come up and do a cover of Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood.

"All I am is a man,I want the world in my hands

I hate the beach but I stand in California with my toes in the sand

Use the sleeves of my sweater,lets have an adventure

Head in the clouds but my gravitys

centered

Touchin my neck and I'll touch yours

You and those little high-waisted shorts,oh

She knows what I think about,what I think about

One love,two mouths,one love,two mouths"He sang,then all the boys appeared on stage and sang Grind on Me by Pretty Ricky (who is really not pretty).

Cam and Taylor doing the dance to the song and the rest of the boys singing.Then Nash brought you down from your seat onto the stage.Mahogany and Jacob came down holding a big box.All of the people in the crowd looked confused and so were you.Nash opened the box and out came a small box.Nash bent down on one knee and said,"(Y/N) will you marry me"?Opening the box that had a ring in it."YES 1,000 TIMES YES"You said as he slid the ring on your finger,kissing you.