As Long As You Love Me. {Sequel to You're a dad} -Chapter 04

˖Savannah˖

@savannahbieber: hey everyone, its savannah here. We have some terrible news...

@savannahbieber: earlier today, we found out that Bella Nevaeh Bieber, our second daughter & Noah Cole’s twin sister...

@savannahbieber: had been taken from her crib in the middle of the night, probably around 2am – 3am…

@savannahbieber: if you see her, please contact me, @justinbieber, @pattiemallette, @selenagomez or someone else from the Bieber crew…

@savannahbieber: via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Viddy, Instagram or some other way. Please spread this around. #FindBellaBieber

I turned off my phone after sending out the message and put Justin in charge of all Twitter responses and in charge of sending out updates. Just before I was about to turn it off, I got a tweet from someone.

@selsav_swaggers: hey @savannahbieber ! I love you so much & I’m gonna get my whole neighborhood to be on the lookout. Posters & everything will be up all around Kanata. #FindBellaBieber #SavandJustinStayStrong #StayStrongBieberCrew

I smiled and I just had to reply to her tweet … and I may have followed her as well.

@savannahbieber: @selsav_swaggers hey girl hey ! I love you too & I’ll be sure to keep up with you on this whole situation. You could be the Kanata/Ottawa area look-out … how about that? #FindBellaBieber #StayingStrongfortheBELIEBERS

“Sav, do you want me to call my mom and have Khloe and Noah stay at her place? I don’t want this to happen again, so just while we’re looking for Bella…” I cut him off and kissed him on the cheek.

“That’s sounds like a good idea. I’ll take them over to her place later in the afternoon and then go shopping with Selena,” I said and Justin nodded his head, continuing on with whatever he was just doing. “Did the police ever call us again?” I asked and he shook his head.

“I’ll be here when they call though, go relax, Sav. I know how you’re feeling right now,” Justin instructed and I followed orders, going into the living room and relaxing on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, seeing that “Phineas and Ferb” was on. My favourite show ever. But the problem was that I couldn’t relax.

@savannahbieber: hey everyone, has anyone got any updates for the #biebercrew? #FindBellaBieber

I sighed and put my iPhone on the floor, just staring at it as it lit up, people tweeting me like crazy.

@seriousswiftie: @savannahbieber I’m keeping an eye out for her! We’ll find Bella<3 #FindBellaBieber #StayStrongSavannahandJustin #StayStrongBieberCrew

@taylorswift13: @savannahbieber & @justinbieber the band and I are keeping our ey-eyes open for Bella. TORONTO, watch out for Bella Bieber! #StayStrongBieberCrew #FindBellaBieber

@justinbieber: tweet me or @savannahbieber #__lookoutforBella (fill in the blank with your city name)

Within seconds, #TorontolookoutforBella, #LAlookoutforBella and 4 other cities had their trends ready… all worldwide. A smile formed on my face because of all the support and it relaxed me to know that we’ll find here. So, with all the relaxation I know had, it caused me to shut my eyes and fall asleep. Peaceful. Quiet. I like sleep.

“Savannah. Savannah!” Justin said, shaking my shoulder to wake me up. I opened my eyes and sat up.

“What is it Justin?” I asked and he held up a folded piece of paper.

“Read this.”

“Why?”

“Just read it. It’s about Bella,” He said and I took the note from his hands, opening it frantically and my eyes scanned the page.

Dear Savannah and Justin,

I hope you’re enjoying your time with one less child. Isn’t it great how something or someone you love can disappear so fast?

Isn’t great how you didn’t even notice my car following behind you last night?

-Anonymous

As soon as I read it, I started crying. “Justin, we’re never gonna get her back!”

 ---

Don't you worry you're pretty little mind, Bella will be back.. soon.

Sophie:*