Part 1 - Well... Part 1

Yeah, it's not the best way to start a book, but who cares. So let's start off with a little introduction to this book.

-First of all, ANYTHING can happen in this... book if it can be considered so. Maybe I'll someday come up with a solution to end world hunger, who knows... I hope so.

-Also, the content can be really vague just so that you can have a glimpse of what's going on in my head. I'm open to new ideas. Say anything you want in the comments, I don't really care... I'll just try to reply as soon as possible, if I'm not too lazy. I'm sure that YOU are a good person, so spread your positivity!

-Oh, I just got a great idea! I'll ask two (2) questions in each part and to those who'll get the right answer... well... Congrats! I guess... (Answer in the comments, so I can know who got it first.)

-Also, feel free to ask me anything, I really like to have something to do when I'm bored. (Because I'm ALWAYS bored.)

-Now to the first person who's reading my book (Only if you are the first), write: "I M D FIRST!" in the comments and then express yourself, tell me how you feel. I'm curious.

-Now you can probably tell how bored I am already... Don't worry, I'll be just fine... What am I saying...

-This book is really about sharing and making friends. So anyone can participate, write anything you want in the comments, just be happy. I really want to interact with my readers. That's the purpose of this book I guess.

-And since I like to draw but never know what to draw, suggest me something and I'll pick one once in a while and show you the result.

-I'm running out of things to say, so here is question number one (1): What's my favorite color?

-And question number two (2): Am I more of a "cat person" or a "dog person"?

*One answer per contestant please. Why? Because... well because that's how it is*

Enjoy your day! Luv~