1😱

April pov

Moving to the town where my dad grew up was one of the worst choices that my mom could ever make. However, doing this was also the best because this time I can make a change. I promised myself that before we came here. The enchanting smell of roses greeted me once I got out of my mom's car. "April, help me carry this" mom said and I quickly ran to her and carried the heavy box to the kitchen.

After spending the rest of my day helping mom with carrying the boxes out of the van. I finally laid my sore body on my bed and because of the cold wind that was coming through the window. My feet got cold and my body started to get goosebumps.

I would have been fine with this if it was summer but it was not. So I forced my body to get up and go close the window. As I was closing the window I saw a guy about my age. He had a tall and muscular body, soft yet so shiny black curly hair and I think that he had brown eyes. This is a bit creepy, watching an extremely attractive guy from your window looks a bit wrong (not that watching anyone else from the window is not creepy). He seemed to be on his phone talking to someone looking the other way. I did not listen to my logical brain and kept on staring, well that's until he glanced my way and thanks to my quick reflexes I got down. Thank god, get didn't see me at least I hope so.

Or else I am in deep shit.

The next day, I had a bad headache and a ton of work to do. Last night's incident made my older sister June laugh when I told her over the phone. She is in university with my older brother who is her twin(Jake) . I tell June everything, from the weird and sudden move, to the ninja skills that I used to hide.

"April, can you go buy some food cause I'm starving!!" Mom shouted from the kitchen. "Okay" I replied then put on my black jacket before going out. On my way I saw the guy I was basically stalking last night. He was with some other bunch of extremely attractive people. "Hey, you!!" Someone said and I kept on walking he was probably talking to someone else.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!"

I turn around and ask a question anyone in my situation would "do I know you?"

"Maybe, I think that is a question I should be asking since you were stalking my friend."

Why is luck never on my side? "Who?" I made sure I sounded as truthful as possible. Then he pointed at the guy I was basically staring at last night. "I have no time for this and I'm starving so talk if you have something to say. If not stop wasting my time!!" Non of them spoke so I walked away.
I hope that I never need to see or talk them again.

Please world listen to my request and do not turn my life into a mess like you always do.