LevixReader #2 <3 xoxo

You suddenly bursted into Levi's office, causing the short male to look at you. Normally he would practically throw someone off Wall Rose if they were to do that, but you had special privileges. You were his girlfriend after all. But then again, that doesn't seem to stop him from punishing you with years worth of paperwork and cleaning.

"Levi." You say, sending a short glare his way. He had his normal stoic expression on, though, he was slightly happy you visited him.

"What is it?" He asked in his normal monotone.

"Why is Eren running until he passes out?" You question. Levi's eyebrow twitched.

"He was staring at you throughout dinner. And blushed when you talked to him." Levi explains, as if it was the most obvious thing ever. You let out a small sigh.

"You can't punish my friend for liking someone." You state.

"I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can, brat."

"No, you can't, bigger brat."

"..."

"..."

"Did you just call me brat?"

"Anyways, can you please excuse Eren from his punishment?" You ask, innocent hope shining in his eyes.

"No." Was Levi's reply, as he began writing again.

"Please." You say, walking towards him, and sitting on his lap. He scowled for a moment, trying to ignore your presence.

"Why do you want Eren to be freed from his punishment?" Levi asked, a bit of sourness in his tone.

"Because he's my friend." You whine slightly.

"The answer is still a no." Levi says, placing a small kiss on your forehead.

~*~

"Hey Levi, will you come play a game with us?" You ask him. Levi was currently situated on his couch, reading a book.

"No." Levi says, flipping the page. You went over and sat next to him.

"But your presence fills us with joy!" You gleefully say, making him laugh a bit.

"Yeah I'm sure of that." He says in a slight sarcastic tone.

"I'll be there." You say.

"Your convincing skills are lacking." Levi replies, his eyes scanning over the pages. You pouted some.

"Ouch, that hurt." You reply, before you take Levi's book from him. He gives you a half hearted glare, placing his hand out, but you put the book behind your back.

"Come on, play the game." You say, a teasing smile on your face. Levi scowls some.

"You know, I could make you run laps right now." He nonchalantly says, making your eyebrows furrow together.

"Would you though?" You ask, tilting your head slightly.

"Yes. Now give me my book." Levi says, but you confidently hold it behind your back. You weren't sure where this confidence had come from, considering your boyfriend was intimidating as hell.

"Are you going to make me get the book?" Levi asks, making you gulp.

"Th-that's not fair! I just want you to play a game with me and my friends." You say, feeling your defenses cracking some.

"Three," Levi says, moving forward slightly. Your hold on the book began to wobble some.

"Two," Levi continues counting, his eyes never leaving yours.