1%

Your p.o.v.
As you walked into the empty house once again. You turned to your right you turned the lights on. You walked into the kitchen to set your stuff down. A notification went off from Instagram. You saw it was from zach instagram you liked it.                                                                                                                             🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀But soon started crying because he was with the same girl yet again. Her name was loren (loren Gray ). You hated how zach was always with her or the boys. As you snapped out of your thoughts you. Noticed you were crying. You stop and saw the bottles of liquor.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
As you grabbed it you went upstairs and started playing some sad music. You started the bath and started to take your. Clothes off you turned off the water as the tub was full. You unscrewed the top of the whisky and. Started to drink faster and faster. It burned your throat but you enjoyed it. Your phone was blowing up with Instagram alerts. As you looked at it you decided to post a picture witch you dont do that much.

@lexi: don't let them see the sadness

               Comments are disabled

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ur phone started blowing up with dms and likes. Then someone texted you it was from zach.

           You and Zach's conversation
Zach: hey is something up 🙁
                       Read at : 10:47
Zach: plz answer me
Read at : 10:47
As you laid in yours and Zach's bed. You thought to yourself yes something up you said out loud. You grabbed the bottle of whiskey and ur phone. And went downstairs to the living room. You were on nextfilx and clicked on a random nextfilx og. As you drank the rest of the huge bottle of liquor. He were falling fast asleep.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

     Zach's p.o.v
I was scrolling through Instagram as i saw a post from lexi. It said don't let them see the sadness. I texted her but she never replied. I looked over at my left shoulder and saw loren sleeping. I got up carefully not to wake her and. Went to day bye to the boys. Hey guys I'm going home i said. They all looked at me and said this early. I told them i was tired they said bye the i headed home.
******skip car ride home ******
I headed in the house as the lights were on in the living room. I thought to myself that there never on. I unlocked the front door and a wave of alcohol came to me. I saw that lexi (aka Alexis) had a big bottle of Whiskey. I pick up the empty bottle and. Proceeded to throw it away but lexi woke up. She walked past me and went into the fridge. She grabbed a bottle beer but I grabbed it from her. She yelled at me Zach give it back and leave me alone. I told her no she stepped closer to me and said. Zach I swear if u dont gi-. I kissed her trying to calm her down she kissed me back. It turned into a heated make out session. Lexi pulled away and slapped me u held my check in pain. What the fuck was that for.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Alexis's p.o.v
I slapped zach after we had the little make out session. Because he now wants to kiss me. Instead of leaving with his side chick and the boys. Zach o yelled at me while holding his check in pain. What the fuck was that for zach said. I just kept walking away and went upstairs as. He still followed me asking the same thing. Because I said one moment you want to. Be with me then the next moment u want to be with them. I said crying zach grabbed my wrist making me face him. Alexis what are u talking about he said. I opened Instagram and went to his page and scrolled through the pictures her. I said still in tears went to my side of the bed and grabbed my charger. Where r u going zach asked. Away from you as you proceed to walk to the guest bedroom. You got there and shut the door. But Zach's foot was in the frame leave me alone zach. You said crawling in the bed still crying. Alexis please talk to me zach said.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Hope u guys like this. Wonder what will happen next words:727