i'm so blind.

TORD'S P.O.V:

I went back... I'm not sure why i did, they wouldn't  forgive me, not for what I'd done. how could I forget, I destroyed the house after all. I tried to feel for anyone or anything, since my eyes are useless, closing my eyes is the same as having them open. "t...tord...?" i heard a voice call to me from behind. a tear falls down my useless eyes, it was Edd... were the others with him? tom's grim voice  appears, "Edd! hurry up- wait is that.... is that tord?!?!?" I could hear the mixture of surprise and anger in his voice. "what the hell ?! why is he here?!?" he's mad... he's mad at ME... he's mad at my existence...for being alive. Edd chimes back in "tom... he looks hurt... i'm going to see if he's alright." i hear someone, i'm guessing Edd, walk towards me. "Edd..?" my voice is low and raspy... i sound horrible... i probably look worse... "tord...  i'm right in front of you... can't you see me?" i paused  thoughts ran through my mind. i took off running, tom followed... he grabbed my shoulder tightly. his gruff voice ground against my ears, "tord. don't run. i'm much faster and with what you said i'm guessing i'm also much more capable at running." great... another reminder that i'm blind... just what i needed. 

TOM'S P.O.V: 

Tord is apparently blind. still, i hate him... do i hate him though...? of course what am i thinking... i hate him! he hurt all of us! but i do feel bad for him, it's normal... right? "did i do this..." i ask trying to get answers...i want answers, preferably soon, my head is overflowing with questions. he nods slightly. "oh god.... this really is all my-"  he cuts me off before a say another word... "no... tom... it's my fault for all of this... i deserve this." his voice is a bit shaky as if he's going to cry... but he's serious... he means it, you can always tell, he has a habit of lookin down when he was serious about something . "c'mon... let's get to Edd before he freaks out..." i say after a while of pause. the rest of the walk is clouded with silence. once we get to Edd tord goes to find a place to sit while me and Edd decide what to do next. 

TORD'S P.O.V ((it's the final one for this chapter i promise ;-;)):

finally they've decided what to do with me... i hear them walk towards me. only Edd talks. they're taking me to their new home... they're trusting me... why... i guess i can ask tom or Edd later... at the house most likely... the car ride was quiet. it was cold and filled with stale air, Edd finally spoke his voice curios and probing "tord... where were you before you went to the house..?" I don't reply, Tom's gruff voice breaks the silence "he asked a question tord." he sounded annoyed at my silence. i stay quiet, hoping to to speak as little as possible for now.

end of chapter 1.

hey guys, gal's and non-binary pals!! sorry for the short chapter but i will be posting as often as possible! meme maker...OUT! ❤️