chapter one

Virgil's p.o.v

i was laying down on my bed, listening to music on my phone, trying to control my breaths as I feel the energy slowly going away. I felt my eyes start to water up as I begin to shake slightly. "panic attack" i said to myself as I start to hear dark thoughts inside my mind. i felt the tears start to fall as I curl up into my blanket. 'I just wish they could like me.....why must they hate me?' i thought to myself. I guess this will just be another normal day.

Thomas's p.o.v

I some reason feel really good right now. I'm right now doing a video with the others, but Virgil isn't here for some reason. "hey guys, where is Virgil?" I asked the others, but they seemed to look like they don't know themselves. "I believe that the best action to take place is for Thomas to summon Virgil" said Logan, fixing his tie. we all nodded at the idea, so i started to focus on Virgil. after a few moments, I heard the sound of something hitting the ground. I opened my eyes, but immediately I wished that I didn't.

Virgil's p.o.v

i was trying to calm down, but i suddenly felt myself fall down onto the floor, but I couldn't care right now as I'm to focused on controlling myself. ' you shouldn't even be here! why do you even try!?' the thoughts said. "p-please stop" I said, trying to control my thoughts.

Thomas's p.o.v

as Virgil was on the ground shaking, I heard something that broke my heart. "p-please stop" said Virgil, shaking a little more. "v-Virgil?" said Patton, tearing up a little bit. suddenly, patton enter 'parent mode' and immediately started to take action. "logan, go and get some blankets from upstairs. roman, pick up virgil and place him on the couch, I'll try to get his breaths even." patton said, immediately taking action. roman quickly picked up virgil and set him on the couch, but it seems that virgil wouldn't allow him to leave. so roman had to lay down on the couch as well. logan came back with the blankets and gave them to patton, but patton was to distracted by how virgil wanted roman and how it calmed him down, but before anyone could say anything, virgil and roman were passed out on the couch with roman having a protective arm around virgil. I guess we wont be able to talk with him until he wakes up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i hope that you liked this part, if you do make sure to comment whatever because I will be responding. also I'm fully aware at how bad this part is, but I was finding it hard to focus since a comedy is on. anyways, again I hope that you liked it.

bbbbyyyyeee 💖💖💖