{Chapter Seven} "Somebody Pregnant"

||Kailela||

It's been a good month since that party, and me sleeping with Melo. I've been feeling nauseous lately. I even threw up. I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with me at this point.

Parker, being the good friend she is, decided to take me to the hospital to see what's wrong with me. So that's where we were now.

Parker- Lela, I'm telling you. It's probably food poisoning.

Kailela- You're right. I'm just tripping.

The doctor came in the room smiling, with a few pieces of paper.

Dr McGee- Congratulations Mrs Knight. You are five weeks pregnant.

My heart dropped and my eyes went wide. What??

Kailela- WHAT?!

||LiAngelo||

There's no practice today, so we were all kicking it in my dorm room. Melo found out that it was Kailela that he slept with at the party. Izzy was on my arm as my phone started going off.

Why is Parker calling me. I awnsered it anyway and she sounded stressed.

Gelo- Wassup?

Parker- What are you doing?

Gelo- Nothing. Chilling in my dorm room. Why?

Parker- Are you sitting down?

Gelo- Yeah. What happened?

Parker- Okay, So you know how Lela wasn't feeling good?

Gelo- Uh Huh.

Parker- I took her to the doctors today and we found out something.

Gelo- What'd you find out.

Parker- Kailela's pregnant.

My eyes went wide and I Damn near dropped my phone. Everybody was looking at me.

Gelo- S-She's What??

Parker- Boy I know you heard me.

Gelo- Yooo. That's craazy.

Parker- I'm not on speaker right?

Gelo- Nah, You cool.

Parker- Ight, I gotta go before this girl have a heart attack. Be careful with who you tell boy.

Gelo- I will.

She hung up and I was just hella shocked. I knew this day would come, but not like this.

Izzy- Who was that baby?

Gelo- Uhh, Parker.

She looked at me with a weird look. I couldn't tell anybody yet, because that was Kailela's choice. Plus I knew how important cheer was to her.

Izzy- Why was she calling you?

Gelo- Something about a class.

I knew she didn't believe me but oh well. It's important that I keep this secret from everybody.

||Kailela||

All night I was freaking out. Parker stayed with me and made sure nothing stupid happened. The boys had a game today so I had to cheer. My doctor said I could still do sports. Thankfully, I wasn't showing yet. Cause I'm really small.

But it was like twelve and classes ended for the day at one. I had my cheer stuff on and was walking with Parker. Her, Gelo, and Martin know what's going on with me. My coach too. They promised not say anything.

Parker- So What did Coach have to say about everything?

Kailela- She said when things get serious, she's gonna pull me out and be with Martin instead.

Parker- You're still on the team right?

Kailela- Oh Yeah. Definitely.

Our bus was leaving in like five minutes. We were all the way across campus.

Parker- Oh shit. We gotta go!!

Both of us started booking it. We were like the fuckin flash. I've never run that fast in my life. We had caught up to Donyea, Derek, Sophie, Nicole, and Christina who were running too. The gym came into view and both teams were standing in front. We were the last of the cheerleaders.

Sophie- Ayee. We almost there!!

The gym was 100 ft away. Nobody stopped. Coach looked up from the clipboard and smiled. I was hella outta breath.

Coach- You Guys are on time!

I rolled my eyes and got on the bus as she checked my name off. Niggas was hella tired. Gelo has texted me too.