Keeping Secrets (August Alsina Story)

♥★█ Prologue ♥★█

"Man Derrick you messed up on some real shit." I said while looking him up & down.

"Deja I said sorry about 700 times man." Derrick said

"And Lamar you was supposed to be my best friend and you do some shit like that?" I said while walking over to him. I slapped him.

"You crazy bitch." Lamar said while holding his face. "If I was a crazy bitch I would kill you. Then show up at yo funeral," I said while laughing. "Probably kill yo whole family from being around you. And the same for you too Derrick." I said flipping my hair to the right.

"No need of talking about killing. I'm sure we can work this out. Let's act like adults in this situation." I bust out laughing. "Wanna act like adults now huh? Well," I said while sitting next to him. "I was pregnant then I got a abortion. Glad I ain't have a baby with yo cheatin butt."

♥★█ Prologue Over ♥★█

"Deja boo. Come on." Lamar said while twisting his hair.

"Gay ass. Don't pull me." I said. He rolled his eyes

"Hey Deja." Derrick said while walking over to me and Lamar with Camryn. "Wassup?" I said while kissing his cheek. He pushed me up against the locker and kissed my lips. "Y'all need to stop like seriously. And Derrick we need to get to our class now." Camryn said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Bye Derrick." I said while pushing him off of me and he left. Lamar was talking to Kayla. She waved at me. I nodded. August walked over to me with some wacky girl. Lamar looked at August up and down. And August just mugged him and I did the same to his girl. And Ion even know her. "Deja stop starting shit." August said while pushing me.

I just walked off. The girl don't like me and Ion like her. I think her name is Lala or something.

August POV

I wrapped my arm around Lala neck as we walked to class. Deja gay ass friend Lamar is annoying. I never liked his ass. We walked passed him and he still looking at me. "Go get some dick." I said. His mouth opened wide. Ion know why Deja don't like my girl. She supposed to support me since she one of my best friends. I looked over at Serena and she was looking fine as hell. She had on some booty shorts and a half shirt. Lala hit my stomach.

I walked Lala home and went straight to Deja house. Her cousin Shelya was there. "You want something?" Deja asked. "Nah I'm good."

Deja POV

I was waiting on Derrick and Lamar. "Deja can you-" "Shh August I'm calling Derrick.". Derrick ain't answer. Lamar did say he had a family meeting so I ain't call him. "Now can I what?" "Move yo legs." He asked. I sat on his lap. "You mad or nah?"

"Shut up." He said. "You shut up. I'm fixing me something to eat And you ain't getting nothing."