Night Two

You climbed into your car ready for your second night on the job. You drove off and pulled up outside the pizzeria. You walk into the large pizzeria. You walk past the stage and to your office. You set your bag under the table and grabbed the device. You switch it on and see non of your new friends anywhere. You switch between the cameras until you see something on one of them. You see what looks like Foxy and Bonnie holding back Golden Freddy. Freddy and Toy Freddy were shouting at someone, Chica and Mangle were keeping back what looked like a guy dressed in a pale green colour. You hear your door open and BB and Marionette came in. BB had a scared expression on his face. He ran in and hid under your desk.
"Hey (Y/N), can you watch BB please?"
"Yeah, what's going on though?"
"Oh um, Goldie and Springtrap had a fight. A really bad fight."
"Damn!"
"Yeah, just make sure BB doesn't see what's happened to Goldie."
"Ok."
You look down at BB and you pick him up and sit him on your lap.
"It's gonna be ok BB."
"I don't want Goldie to get hurt." He sounded sad and scared.
"I'm sure he'll be fine."
"Ok." He yawned and slipped off your lap and went to sleep on the random sofa at the back of the room. You switched on the device again and saw Goldie wasn't in the room everyone else was in. You flicked through the cameras until you saw him in the parts/service room. You decided to go and check on him. You grab a flashlight and head out. You make sure BB is asleep fully first. You head to the parts/service room but on your way you bump into the guy dressed in pale green. He looked down at you, not a scratch on his body. You tried getting past him but he blocks your path.
"Shift your ass!"
"Haha! Who do you think you're talking to?"
"You. Now move." You tried getting past him again but he pushed you back. You let out an annoyed sigh. You see Foxy and Bonnie stood behind the guy.
"Wait, are you the new night guard?!"
You see Foxy and Bonnie shaking their heads violently, telling you to say no.
"Yes. And if you touch me again, you won't be so lucky." You shove past him and go to the parts/service room. You enter slowly and see Goldie in the corner, beaten up badly.
"Goldie?"
"Leave me alone..."
"No, do you know what state BB's in right now?!"
"Just... Leave me alone... Please..."
"No."
You heard a sigh come from Goldie.
"I have questions that need answers anyway."
"Fine, just make it quick."
You went and sat next to him.
"One: How are you humans?"
"We were always humans. We are just forced to go into suits and if we dont do as we're told, the boss sets off the spring locks inside the suits. We're not allowed to leave the Pizzaria or our families will be hurt."
"Oh, two: Why do you all have animals features?"
"We were experiments. After boss lost his son he would do anything to bring him back, so he took us as children and, well, experimented on us all. Foxy got it worst, hense the fact he has a patch."
"Wow, that's horrible!"
"Yeah, our parents were never informed. So we were all just assumed as dead."
"I can't belive that! That's disgusting!"
"Eh, you get used to it. I was always ignored as a child though"
"Why?"
"I don't know, i used to wonder if my parents even cared about me at some points."
"Did anyone care about you?"
"My nana, but then she died..."
You didn't know what to say to him. It looked like no one cared about him.
"Why are they all scared of you?"
"During my experimentation, the chemicals reacted to my blood and it gave me certain 'Powers' as Schmidt used to call it."
"My surname is Schmidt..."
"Really? The guy was called Mike."
"He's my twin brother!"
"Wow, there was also a guy, i can't remember his first name but his surname was Fitzgerald, something like that."
"Jeremy!"
"Yeah, Mangle bit him and she nearly got scrapped."
"Yeah, he's alive, luckily."
"I'm surprised he survived all five nights... We made it so hard for him."
"Yeah, he said he'd never do anything like it again..."
You heard a sigh come from Goldie. You looked at all his cuts and bruises. You sigh and go back to the office. The phone on the desk starts ringing. You pick it up and the person on the other side spoke.
"Hello hello? Wow you made it this far, i didnt really expect you to get this far. Dont worry this is just the beginning of a thrilling career."
"Um..."
"I have a few things i should have told you. Foxy tends to get a little violent at some points. Just call me and I'll come and sort him out."
"Ok..."
"And the Marionette. Keep the music playing."
"Um...."
"Bubye."
You put the phone down.
"That was weird."
"Phone guy?" You see Bonbon walking into your office.
"I think so.."
"Don't listen to him. He lies. Well, not about foxy, but he lies."
You sighed and leaned back in your chair. You didn't know what was going on, but something was...