զųąŧřɛ 'drawing'

Mingyu's POV

I placed the sheet where I wanted it to be before taking some black paint and climbing on the on the ladder, I crossed a X on the roof.

"When I am painting I will say for you too look up to that X understood?" I said.

"Yes" He said as I took my pencil and began sketching him.

The lines of his face are perfect I love it, its so unique and classic.

The way his body is perfect in every angle makes it more unique.

He is so gorgeous, I dont think I am going to be able to hold my self anymore.

"WonWoo?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"What do you think about me?" I asked.

"Do you want me to be honest?"

"Yes?"

"I think you are very gorgeous, I really like your personality by what I have seen and-" I kissed him.

His lips were soft and warm, soft like butter, warm like a fire place, amazing.

I pulled away and smiled.

"You are sleeping with me today and until you leave" I said as he nodded.

That's the sad part.

He is leaving.

But its okay we need to take the most time now thats all it matters.

Focus Mingyu focus.

After 30 minutes of sketching I was finally done.

"Okay thats all for today" I said as I went to the kitchen turning on the lights I smiled turning around.

I putted the water on the stove and took out the pasta.

As I looked to the yellow wall and opened the sauce heating it on the stove I wanted until it was done.

Putting it on the plates I springled chesse on top and gave it to Wonwoo.

-

As he layed on his bed I chuckled and grabbed him.

"You are sleeping with me remember" I said tossing him over my shoulder as I went up stairs and layed him on my bed.

"You know that we are still strangers"

"So? I dont give a muffin" I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Go to sleep you need to look pretty for the painting" I said as he hummed in response.

I felt asleep smelling his hair gosh he smells wonderful.

I woke up as he was staring at me but when he saw me his face turned red.

"You are beautiful too" I said as he got up tossing him over my shoulder as we got down stairs, I opened the bread cabinet and took out two croissants, and goat cheese with strawberries.

As we began eating he suddenly kissed me as I blushed really hard, as bitted his lip pulling away.

We finished eating and I grabbed his hand.

"Let's go for a walk" I said as we left and walked to the Eiffel tower.

As we went underneath it I looked up and back and him.

"We have only meet for 24 hours but I feel like I know for you decades"

"We fell in love at first sight" He said as I nodded.

I leaned kissing him as he grabbed my neck as we took in between air and kiss.

I grabbed his waist as we pulled away from each other.

"Maybe its too soon to say it but, I love you"

"I think it is but I love you too" I said as we walked to the house.

"Go get ready time for the painting" I said.