Yoongi & Jeongguk texting

text to: Jeongguk, from Yoongi:

"Jimin was a good friend to me, who I could trust forever. I can not believe that he is no longer here. When I got through the police inquiry, I only thought about him, and I should say that I'm sorry for that I ignore you. Ahh.. I didn't ignore I just... "

Sent: 7:54 am

.

Text to: Yoongi, from: Jeongguk

"Oh ... I understand. There is nothing that you need to apologize. I understand, your good friend died... He was a good friend to me too..."

Sent: 7:56 am

.

Text to: Yoongi, from: Jeongguk

"Ahh... I can't believe that someone killed him..."

Sent: 7:56 am

.

Text to: Yoongi, from: Jeongguk

"But life goes on, or what?"

Sent: 7:56 am

.

Text to: Yoongi, from: Jeongguk

"Or not yours?"

Sent: 8:01 am

.

Text to: Jeongguk, from: Yoongi

"Why do you think that my life will not go on? He died, and it made me very sad, very much. But it made me do something new: I have to find the killer, I have to find him who killed Park Jimin. And I do not do anything myself until I find this person who did it. "

Sent: 8:02 am

.

Text to: Yoongi, from: Jeongguk

"Sorry, hyung. I didn't think so."

Sent: 8:04 am

.

Text to: Jeongguk, from: Yoongi

"I thought that you said that I would kill myself. I don't kill myself, at least not before finding a Jimin's killer."

Sent: 8:06 am

.

Text to: Yoongi, from: Jeongguk

"No hyung, you got it wrong, I do not think so ..."

Sent: 8:07 am

.

Text to: Yoongi, from: Jeongguk

"I'm sorry, you understood it incorrectly. But can i help you? Jimin was a very good person and I just can not do anything. Police have already given up. But WE find him, do we?"

Sent: 8:07 am

.

Text to: Yoongi, from: Jeongguk

"You do not have to, I can help you with everything."

Sent: 8:07 am

.

Text to: Jeongguk, from: Yoongi

"Ahh ... I can't find killer alone. Help would be needed, especially when I have to find a killer who is very skilled."

Sent: 8:08 am

.

Text to: Yoongi, from: Jeongguk

"What gonna you say? Are we gonna find him together?"

Sent: 8:10 am

.