This is It.

ARIANNA:

 I awoke this morning, at my bedroom of the Le Montreux Girls Boarding School, my alarm is buzzing, signalling its time for me to be leaving, I don't know how I feel about this. Le Montreux, has been my home since I was a little girl, the teachers and students here were all here for me, when the death of my mother finally hit me. Also, my sister, Melanie Peters, she beautiful, my partner in crime, and she's my support system, without Mel, I don't know what I would do. We've known each other since before either of us could walk. Mel and I, we share the same pain, we both lost her, Emma, my mother. We were both shipped off two days after my mother was laid in the ground to rest in peace, the same day we found Melanie's mother, Ruby Rockwell, and my father, Richard Summers, sleeping together. At the time, I did not know what was happening, one day I was happy at the mall with my mother and best friend, and then I come home, and Emma's not there, she never came back. My father and I have a very estranged relationship, as a child I remember he never showed me attention nor affection, Emma did that, but as soon as he arrived home, she would change, I'll have to go to my room, and only come out for dinner, then go to bed. After Emma died, I didn't understand, Melanie did, because she grew up with that wench, Mrs.Rockwell as a mother, but Mel loved Emma as a mother too, we both idolized Emma, and was amazed by her life, we couldn't have waited to grow up. What suckers we were. The life,its a game, a sham, like those vacation brochures. When we caught my father and Mel's mother together, we didn't know what was happening, we were shocked, then all we know is that our bags are packed and we're on a plane, going to Switzerland, our parents didn't even come with us, the house keeper, Miss Thea, saw us off. When realization finally dawned on me as to what was happening, I began to hate my father, I broke down, thinking of how its his fault Emma isn't here anymore, he didn't love Emma, he just pretended because he was the perfect trophy wife, that's what my Papa used to say, Emma's father, my only connection to my mother. Papa and Mel, kept me going, but Papa died and then that's when it came to me, to get revenge, justice. For Emma. I was 12 at the time, and I started to become rebellious, sneaking out, going into the city, buying alcohol, smoking, and making out with the boys of Montreux Elite Boarding School, the most rich, and famous children of even more rich and famous people. Melanie was the only one I spoke too, she understood, she shares my pain, but she's better at dealing with it, because she knew, she had since the beginning. I was actually now beginning to see how horrible my life really was, the evil of my estranged father. I wanted to get kicked out of school, go to our house in New York, if we still lived there, since neither Mel nor I have heard from either of our parents since we were sent away. This is just the beginning, they will all pay. I'll miss Le Montreux, and my friends, and even the guys and parties, but I'll have time for that later on, Emma needs justice, I can't live like this anymore.