part 3

So guys i'm back..sorry for late update as i was enjoying my holidays...plz do inline comments silent readers it's a req..now without wasting tym back to story!
Scene starts with
Naira and kartik were kissing each other madlyy then they broke the kiss..kaira is lost in each other's eyes..
Then kartik picks up naira and ask for permission
N-i'm all yours baby!😘
Kartik smiles..he remove her pallu of sarie..naira get's shy and close her eyes and holds the bedsheet tightly..then kartik remove her blauz..naira moan his name..soon he comes to her leg areA and enters her she moans his name..screen gets blured..scene shifts to our another couples..they reached their place..it's the most richest bar of canada....they all reached so our new couple rankeet goes other side by giving excuses..so our vahul goes to drink corner they ask for a coldrink but my mistake waiter gives them wine!😂..scene shifts to pari and karan..they are hugging each other..they talk for sometime and then pari goes to kitchen for making breakfast..
Scene shifts to our kaira..sleeping peacefully..naira wakes up and see her condition and blushes remembring of last n8...she kiss his cheeks...she is not able to face him coz she is blushing and blushing..then she kisses his lips and soon find him responsing..she breaks the kiss and hide her face in duveut..kartik and naira laugh..
Then kartik kisses her..and she responds kartik move forward to lips but she rans to washroom..
Screen stoppes at his smiling face
Precap-all couples romance and vahul confenssion+romance

So sorry for short update becoZ i have to go to school tomorrow..it's reopening tomorrow..my new session will be starting so i hav to wake up early in morning..so sorry..next tym big update pkkaaa!😃..next update on sat or sunday!plz do comments silent readers and likes toooo..plz🙏🙏..
Thanku peepss!
Shelza! 😗