A VAMPIRE'S TEARS

"master,WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?!?"

"Mr.Rose,i-"

"y/n rose is dead,IT IS ALUCARD,THE NO LIFE KING."

"sorry,alucard your Ex-family have come here to say something to you,but before you say anything,at least hear them out"

"fine"

Yang p.o.v

I was the first to go up to him.He angry at fist,bit when i hugged he was suprised.As i was hugging him i noticed he had no heartbeat,and he was cold,cold as the dead,Then he said something that made me smile"At least your yanging in there." then he said"you are forgiven,little dragon."
as he pat my head,which i rarely let anyone do.

Ruby p.o.v

He forgave yang,now it's my turn,i walked up to him and,i cried saying "i'm sorry" over and over,until he picked me up and held me like a child wanting her mommy,and he started to sing a lullaby

"I forgive you my little rose"and with that i fell asleep in his arms with his coat over me as a blanket.

Summer p.o.v

Then i came up to them as Y/n covered Ruby up with his coat. As he turned around,he hugged me and cried on my shoulder,Saying he was sorry he left.I said it was ok,but when he looked at me,he had blood come down on his face,then he said that the blood is his tears.I gave him a gift,i remember he wanted a cloak like mine so i made him one,he put it on,and it absorbed in his body,he told me he has many forms,and one of them is his original form,the form in which we found him in,the cloak is in that."I FORGIVE YOU,MOTHER ROSE"

tai p.o.v

I was a little scared,because y/n was a being that could rip me to shreds,and especially since he can't die,but he did the one i did not expect,he turned into his child form, walked up to me and hugged my leg,and said"I FORGIVE YOU,DADDY."