How You Meet

lj

Today you were extra bored since you just moved to (your town) and you just got finished unpacking so you decided to walk in your woods until you came across an old abandoned carnival so you decided take a look you walked past the gates and made your way toward a tent but you couldn't help but notice the smell so u plugged your nose and what u saw was horrfieing dead children all over the walls you noticed the smell was the blood from the children you backed out the tent and started running not looking until u ran into something. A black and white clown he looked at you at first he looked like he was going to kill u until he looked in your eyes and his softens you herd him speak "you have beautiful eyes"
You blushed at his words 'what am i doing i cant possibly like him... Can i?'
You thought to yourself with that you ran looking back at him till you got to your house you immediately fell asleep when you woke up you saw a bowl of candy on your nightstand with a note "hope we meet again"
With that you smiled

BEN

you were on YouTube when you came across BENS story you read it a month later you where feeling quite brave so you went to your local store and bought majoras mask and played it at midnight (idk the correct time srry) just then your screen started glitching
Its scary at first then you started then you started feeling butterflies in your stomach (you developed a crush on him) as he came out of your TV your emotions took control and you kissed him he started blushing but kissed back you pulled away "i am so sorry idk what came over me at that mome-" you were cut off BEN saying "its OK i kinda liked it" then he crawled backwards into your TV after that moment you started blushing 50 shades of red and fell asleep

Ticci Toby

He was supposed to kill you but saw you where eating waffle and instead asked for some so you both just sat there blushing eating waffles until he was finished then he left saying "ill see u soon"

Masky

Same as Toby's just with cheese cake cuz im lazy

Jeff the killer

You where in another fight with your mom you mom was yelling calling you a useless piece of dirt u started crying like always you see when your dad died she blamed it on you and stared abusing you you felt wind to your face thinking she was gonna slap u you braced yourself until you heard an unfamiliar voice "Go. To. Sleep" and with that you saw your mother pass out then fall to the ground the eyelid less boy came up to your crying face "she will never hurt you again " and you sat there in his arms crying it was odd but he made you feel safe.

Question Of The Chapter: who would you go out with (CreepyPasta only)

Me i have a few LJ Ticci Toby And Ben