The One

Day 8

Me: "Hey"

Namely: .....

Y doesn't she talk to me y doesn't she notice me?

It's like I'm invisible to her. My heart is breaking everyday.

Day 1

It's Monday and my alarm goes off....

I wake up and guess what's on my mine?

It's the first day of 12th grade and the only thing on my mind is who is gonna be the girl that's gonna be with me for the rest of my life..

I finished getting ready for school, didn't put anything fancy on it's just a half-day so it's a go go.. It's now 7:40 and It's time for me to start heading out. I grab my car keys and make my way to my car and head to school.

I arrive at my school and it's now 8:01.

4 more minutes and i will be late. I look at the paper on the wall, once I entered the school and searched for my name.

"Ryan Pill" "Ryan Pill" "Ryan Pill" I said to myself as I looked for my name.

"Room 300" She said..

"Hmm?" I said..

"Your name is Ryan Pill right" She said..

"Ya ye yes" I said.. (Speechless)

"Well then your room number is 300" she said.. (Annoyed)

"Tha tha thanks" I said.. ( speechless)

She walked away as I kept gazing at her like if she were an angel. The bell rang. I snapped back and I started to speed walk to my homeroom as I was late. I opened the door and walked in.

Teacher : "welcome and who are u?"

Class : (gazing at me)

"I I Iam Ryan Pill" I said ( nervously )

Teacher : " welcome Ryan Pill, go ahead and take a seat"

Me looking around to find an open seat as their was to many people and I couldn't find one.

Teacher : "theirs an open seat behind Namely In the corner, next to the window, right their"

"Thanks" I said.. (Relieved)

Me not actually paying attention to my surroundings and the people their, I sit down, quickly as possible. I felt like I was burning in flames when I was standing up as the class, gazed through my soul. "whoa what a relief" I said to myself very quietly..

Time passes as it's almost time to leave, So I get a little comfortable and start looking around. The world stops, I can't believe what I'm seeing, The Angel glows as she is seating in front of me , brushing her dark black hair. All my surroundings blow away and all sounds mute. All I see is her.

"Hh hh " the bell rings as I try to say hey.

She's all I think about. She's all I see. She's the one. All I think to myself as I try going to sleep. Night Angel, hope she's thinking about me. As I wake up in the middle of the night and yell namely, as I remembered the teacher saying " theirs a seat behind namely next to the window".

I can't sleep..

"Namely" I said one more time before I fell asleep..

Day 2

"Tuesday, ugh" I mumbled as I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm.

It's the second day of senior year and I'am wide awake as I jumped right out of bed repeating, "she's the one" "she's the one" over and over in my head.