part 1

Bella pov.

I look like that:

It was a normal day in school after school me and my BFF go to kindergarten to get my little sis Larisa

It was a normal day in school after school me and my BFF go to kindergarten to get my little sis Larisa. We get tou our lockers and then this hapend.

Me:Hey Soph are you still going with me to pick up Larisa?

Soph:Yeh absolutely.(I look like that):

Me:I have many and we can go on ice-cream with Larisa

Me:I have many and we can go on ice-cream with Larisa.😂😄!

Soph:Ok.😂😄!

Than Josh and is grupe of friends come to us.

Josh:Hi cuties what ya doing.(Josh is the most popular boy in our class and he is crazy.).

Me:What do you want and if you ever call me coutie I'm going to punch you in the face Ok?!!?😡😡.

Soph:Bell chill.

Me:I can't because the idiot is in front of me.

Josh:Aw that hurts.

Me:It's going to hurt more if you don't tell what do you want.!!.😡😡.

Soph:...*cough*ticher*cough*is*cough*coming
*caugh*.

Me:Oh sh**I hope he didn't hear us.

Josh:Oh no.

Vlad:I hate tichers they ruined every drama!!.(Vlad is Josh's BFF and he is the same as Josh.)

Me,Soph:Hahahahahahahahaha😂😄😂😄😂😂😂😄😂😄😂😄😂😄.

Me:You're going to be in drama if you don't shut the fu** up because teacher is coming.

Teacher:What are you doing.

Me,Soph,Josh,Vlad:We are just talking...you know just old friends talking together.😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅.

Teacher:Ok than...have a nice weekend bye.

Me,Soph,Josh,Vlad:Ok thanks and have a nice weekend bye.