part 3

Bella pov.

Me:I'm going to the bathroom.

Tinus:Ok.

Tinus pov.

Bell:I'm going to the bathroom.

Tinus:Oh OK but can I call you Bell or Bell Bell. Please.

Bell:Oh OK.

Now I have chance to see what did she sent to Soph. Oh no shit she have a pin code I can't look damn.

Bell:Hi I 4 got my phone bye.

Tinus:Bye.

And then I text Mac:

Bell:Aha I knew it u just want to know if it is something about you and it is are you happy now?

Me:Yes thank you. But didn't u said that u are going to bathroom.

Bella:I was just joking with u that I can see what will you do hahahahahhahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Tinus:hahaha hahaha very funny Bell Bell😄😂😄😂😄😂😄😂😄😂😌😏😌😏😌😏😌😏.

Bell:U can call me Bell but not Bell Bell we are not together.

Tinus:Oh OK Bell Bell. Hahahahahahahahahaha😄😄😂😄😂😄😂😄😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Bell:TINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Mac pov.

Me:Hey Sophie?

Soph:Yes...oh and you can call me Soph you know?

Me:Oh ok Soph. Can I ask you something?.

Soph:Yes of course. (I hope he said that she is in love with me.).

Me:What did you and Bell talk about on the phone can I see what did you two talk on the phone?

Soph:Well I don't know if I can tell you or show u because Bell is going to be very angry.

Me:Please.

And then Tinus come turn us and say that he all ready know what did they talk about.

Sophie pov.

I really think of that that we can be together but then he ask a other question.

Me:So Mac where do you live?

Mac:I live in Trofors...and where are you going to live?

Me:In Trofors....

Mac:Really?

Me:Yeah why.

Mac:Because we can go home together.

Me:Oh OK I'll just ask Bell if she wants to come home together.

Mac:Oh OK.

Bella pov.

We were talking a little and the the pilot said that we are going to fly at 1st I was like this.

Me:Titus I'm scared what if we die Tinus what is happening Tinus help me please.

Tinus:At 1st we will not die because I will already be dead because I always go on tour with plane second this is normal because we are going to fly and If you really want my help OK just say what you need and I will do what ever u want your mastery.

Me:Hahaha haha Tinus very funny hahaha haha and I need a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Tinus:If you really want this than OK...but I will not kiss u on the cheek I will kiss u on the-

Me:Eeeeejjjjjjwwwwwwwvvvvvvvv u are Gross  no no no no no no no no no no and nnnnnooooo I was just joking.

Tinus:Oh OK and now I need a big bear hug please purity please.

Me:No...Nope...not the sad dog eyes... are you kidding me...oh ok OK OK. 

And than we hug.

2 hours later I fell asleep but I accidently fall asleep on Tinus shoulder and late he fall asleep to. After I woke up Tinus was staring at me and I was freak out.

Me:Why are you staring at me like I was a idk what?

Tinus:Oh what!!!!!!! I'm so sorry.

Me:It's OK.

Me:Were are we?

Tinus:Now we will lend in Oslo like in...30 min.

Me:Oh ok thanks.

Tinus:No problem. Oh......and.....can.....we.....be ......friends?

Me:Oh OK OF COURSE😄😄😄😄😄😄😄.

(The same happened to soph.).

Tinus pov.

When she said that we can be friends I was so happy that I almost bite her or scream.

And the I saw the full moon and then it starts me slowly transforming in to a vampire I was in panic I can't control my body.

I didn't know what to do.

Bell:Isn't the moon beautiful and the stars 2.

Me yes it sure is...to transform me in to a vampire (I said the last part quiet?

Bell:Sorry but what did u said I didn't hear good the last part.

Me:Oh nothing.

Bell:Ooooookkkkkk....

Me:Ooooookkkkkk....

Me:So...uuuuuuuuuummmmmm.

Bell:Yeh...uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm.

Me,Bell:We don't have nothing to talk.

Me:Bell:Hey

Me:Bell:Hey

Me:Bell:Stop copying me.

Me:Bell:No u stop copying me

Me,Bell:Stop

Me,Bell:Hahahahahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

I'm still scared rhat I'm going to bite her.

HI SUNSHADES🌞 I HOPE U LIKE THIS PART...VOTE COMMENT AND LIKE.

BYE SUNSHADES🌞