part 4

Your p.o.v

On the train home. i can't stop thinking about Harvey. did that really happen or were you daydreaming again? I pinched myself and nothing happened. i wasn't dreaming omg . i started to wonder what Harvey thought when he met me and whether he found me funny and not too forward. sometimes people don't understand me and my humour. But I can't help that, can i? 💖💖
The next morning, I got woken up by my mum being loud downstairs talking to my dad. i grabbed my phone and started to scroll down my feed on Instagram . Harvey had tweeted while I was sleeping. i open up Twitter and read it. it said " London! thank you so much guys. You were incredible tonight ❤'. i retweeted and liked it and commented below "you weren't bad yourself". i scroll through the comments and it was just the normal. people saying they love him and they are proud of him etc. i go back to Instagram and like a few more pictures and get on with my day.

7pm

I've been so busy today doing work that I had bearly had time to sit down and chill for a bit. i decided to sit on my bed and look at my phone for a bit. i scroll through Instagram first and like some edits other accounts had made for Harvey. these girls on here were so talented. Harvey pops up on the screen a few minutes later. he had tweeted again. this time it said " decided to do a lil follow/dm spree. just post a selfie of you with #selfieforharvey ". Harvey rarley does follow and dm sprees nowadays so I go though my pictures to see if I actually have a decent picture of myself before deciding whether to take part or not. i start to scroll down and come across my m&g picture with Harvey from last night. you decided to post it. *your friends name* had taken a picture when Harvey was looking at you and it was kinda cute.