Bye Bye Bye

Hey guys its Jodie!!!!!!!!! Its my turn to update 

Girls p.o.v

As we sat on the boys lawn watching the rest of there stuff getting packed up into the U-Haul. Tear drops dotted our eyes the 5 boys sat all around us. We got up and placed two item in front of every boy in front of Alfie was our two favorite things a basketball and a soccer ball. In front of Dustin was a dog tag with Dustin & Clarity ingraved and there was a friendship braclet. In front of Ryker & Romeo was a photo of them giving us piggy back rides at six flags and there lost football. Now in front of Dallas was a collages of pictures.

Clarity

I couldnt even discribe how sad I was these five boys werent just my friends but they were my family.It seems just like it was the yesterday when I hid in Romeos car. While he was picking up a girl to take on a date while he stop at a store and got out I popped my head out of know where and freaked the girl out and she ran and got Romeo.I hid when I saw Romeo and blonde coming back to the car."Clarity wanna tell me why your in my car?" he said with a smile. "Well Me and Junpiter were playing hide and seek with the guys so I hid in your car and the next thing I knew it was moving please dont be mad at me" I gave him a puppy dog face.He laughed "How can I be mad at you with that cute puppy dog face, Clarity do you wanna go to the movies with us".The Blonde girl in he car cleared her throat which made us look at her "Uh no its ethier me or her do you want me your new girlfriend or a little child" she looked at Romeo. But he just looked back at me "Wanna grab some ice cream before the movie Clarity"? he asked clapping his hands.I nodded "Thats my girl" he said helping me to the front seat and the blonde girl stomped off. Or when I was riding a bike and Me and Junpiter crashed our bikes together and I cut my knee and Dustin came running to save the day. Those were the moments of my childed hood that I will never forget.The boys were getting ready to leave so I hugged every single one but I couldnt stop hugging Dustin I didnt wanna let go."You cant leave you cant leave me here" I cried hugging him even tighter."Clarity I would never leave you if I didnt have to and I promise to come back".I looked at him with tears dripping off my eyes "Dont forget about me ok" he wiped my tears off my face "Clar thats not even a option" we stay in eachother embrace till he had to go into the car.

Junpiter 

I didnt know how to even handle today at moments I wanted to fall down and cry but other moments I wanted to feel nothing.I didnt want this day to come it just isnt fair these boys were my in everyone of my memories.It seems like yesterday Dustin and I replaced Dallas's cereal with my hamster food.I reamber him taking the first bite and spit it out as soon as it layed in his mouth.But of crouse I couldnt keep my laughfter in so he got me.So basically the hamster food and milk was on my head but it was still pretty funny.Or when I was jumping on the bed and i fell and cut my head open.My dad took me to the hospital but as soon as I got back Dallas wouldnt leave me alone.Even though I was in a very bad mood he just sat there trying to make me laugh.He would tell me if I wasnt happy he was going to get his dog to eat me.Im going to miss our sleepovers with all the guys well we never slepted but still.I hugged all the guys but Dallas I just stood in front of him. "Here" I handed him Mr.Quackers and a picture frame with Dallas and I laughing as he was holding me like a princess."Don't forget me please" I tried to say without crying.He looked at me and inloped me in a hug "Junebug I could never for get you hey are you ok?" he picked up my chin but that just did it.I started sobbing "you say your never going to forget me but in books and movies they always forget each other" I said trying to wipe tears as fast as they were coming down my cheek. " Junebug were better then a book and 2 times better then any movie". He took his green hoodie off and slid it on me "It always looked better on you anyways".I looked down at the green hoodie it had the cotton pickers on it whatever that was."But this is your favorite hoodie" he just strugged it off like it was nothing. "If you need anything you can call me you got my number even if its at 4am ok if you have to email me".I nodded "Junebug Im coming back for you so this is not the last your seeing me" His mom started yelling his name . I walked him to the car "Junpiter I love you and I will see you soon" he kissed my cheek and wipped off the ramaing tears off my face.I hugged him for the last time and he slid into the van with the rest of the boys I waved goodbye."Hey Lucy" my mom yelled. Dallas's mom look up "I might just owe you five bucks" she winked. "We will be back soon" Lucy yelled.

So im Jodie the ginger aka Mariahs ginger thats my bestie anyway comment and like the grammar and spelling might be pretty bad but I worked hard on it so if you can reamber im just human that would be great! anyway love yall

no edit