86 - "The Not So Super Hero" [Sample], @Twoony

"The (Not So) Super Hero (Sample)" written by Twoony

https://www.wattpad.com/story/96441663-the-not-so-super-hero-sample

The story is Complete (it's only a sample) and was last updated in Apr, 2019,

The story sample is divided into 17 Chapters, and it may take at least 4h10m to read the story.

The book obtained 486K views and 9.9K votes

/!\ MATURE Content /!\

/!\ Available on Tapas /!\

Tags: 

Action - Adventure - Supernatural - Super Heroes/Villains - Super power - Boy Love - Romance - LGBT - College - Watty's 2017 & 2018

Summary.

Zane Levitt hated troublesome things and by troublesome he meant anything and everything that required anything more than average mental or physical effort. Living a mediocre life at his mediocre job in his mediocre apartment was, to him, perfection. There was nothing better than going to a job that required little effort then going home to play video games, having no real friends or even colleagues to spend his days with. He preferred it that way, less of a hassle, simple and easy.

However, Zane's ideal life was suddenly thrown upside down when Bailey Schaefer made an appearance. Working as a custodian at Ringgold University, NY, meant that Zane met his fair share of 'peculiar' students but Bailey...he was one of a kind, that was putting it mildly. 'Bad Luck Bailey' was the name given to Bailey since childhood and, after managing to successfully witness more than a handful of incidents Bailey found himself in, Zane understood why. The boy was a walking catastrophe, an accident waiting to happen and so Zane did his best to simply witness the hilarity of Bailey's misfortunes. Sadly, things did not go his way and soon Bailey's life entangled itself with Zane's and his once mediocre life was not so mediocre anymore.

Other.

A Super Heroes story really original! All Super Heroes stereotypes completely dismantled! But I did not read it 'till the end.

The complete version had 61 parts (Nov, 2018)

Read this author's other stories