13.| unfinished business.

Rosé's P.O.V

it's been 2 weeks now that me and jungkook have been living together.

may i say he is hell on earth.

I got up to make some cereal for myself, cause of course, Jungkook would never have the decency to make it for me.

"Alright i'm going to work now." He announced.

"Well bye." I said not really caring.

"Don't leave the house please. I don't wanna get caught up with your saesangs." He demanded.

"I may be pregnant but i'm not on life support or something. Not like the wind is going to kill me."

"Suck it up and stay inside." Jungkook hissed.

"Well i'm gonna get bored."

"Write your music or something i don't care— and do not bring men into this house!" He shouted and shut the door.

"F my life. Just F it!" I shouted. "Not like i'm allowed to leave anyways."

I finished my cereal and went back to bed.

I couldn't fall asleep.

It was midday anyways. I should at least try and make use of myself.

"I've got some serious unfinished business to finish."

~

Looking my best, I entered Taehyung's work place. He worked at M&M world, a job that would perfectly suit him.

I walked up to the receptionist, an old friend.

"Hey Taehee, is Taehyung in?" I smiled.

"Yeah he's on the top floor testing out a new game- but he told me not to accept any visitors, especially you." Taehee weakly smiled.

wow he really doesn't want me huh?

"Ah I see." I sulked.

"It's none of my business, but I know you and Taehyung had something real so here you are." She handed me a pass.

"Thank you so much." I thanked.

"Good luck!" She smiled.

I successfully reached the top floor.
Peeking through the door I noticed Taehyung in a white coat.

"He changed his hair to black." I smiled.

My heart started to pain when I saw another woman. She was undeniably pretty. She had long brunette hair and a stunning smile. I couldn't compete now that I am a fat lump.

he looks so happy.

my heart won't stop hurting.

I wiped off my tears and walked away.

I heard the door unlock and I immediately hid behind the large drink dispenser.

I heard the woman's voice followed by Tae's.

She said goodbye and she'll see him tomorrow.

I am assuming her shift is over.

"Don't forget to call me!" He chuckled.

woah.

The door closed and I came out of hiding.

unfinished business.
sort it now.

I clenched my left fist and opened the door.

Taehyung was busy playing the game and the music was loud.

"Taehyung?!" I shouted.

He didn't hear so I tapped him gently on the shoulder, only to be elbowed in the face.

I tumbled back and shut my eyes tight, hoping to "soften" the blow. But then I realised I was still midway.

Taehyung caught me and held me by the waist.
"What are you doing here?" He asked in a not-so-warm tone.

I got up and adjusted myself.

"I came. To see you." I smiled hoping for the best.

"But I don't want to see you." He turned away. "We're done." He said.

It felt like a knife through my heart.

"I—"

"If you came to "update" on your pregnancy with the guy you did it with, i really don't want to hear it."

"You didn't have the decency to tell me!" He turned back. "I know we wasn't official but we had something and I really really liked you and I always have, since school!. But i'm nobody to you so you don't need to explain nothing to me so just get lost." He said. Sternly.

His eyes were piercing into me.

I felt it. 
And he meant it.

I cupped his cheek in my hand. "I love you so much." I sobbed. "But I don't deserve you, I miss you so much Taehyung." I cried into his chest.

He stood still.

"You can't get everything you want Chaeyoung. You can't. You don't get to do that to me and come back. It's like you're messing with my head." He said in a shaky voice.

"Can we just be friends? I'm really lonely and there's no one really by my side." I told him.

"What about the guy?" He asked, staring back at me.

"He doesn't care about me, just the baby." I said.

"I won't make any promises but i'll try to take care of you arraseo?"