Saviour

A/N: Sorry for making Jean such of an ass in this (pun not intended) I don't ownAoT or any characters

'Get the heck away from me!' I cried, lashing out at him. He smirked and pinned me against the wall, smashing his lips into mine. His kiss was rough and lustful, his tongue barging into my mouth. He broke away for a second to catch is breath, before leaning in once more. A hand slipped down the back of my skirt and I let out a cry. Please... this couldn't be happening. A tear escaped from my eye and ran down my cheek.

The weight against my body was removed, and I sank to the floor, sobbing. Looking up, I saw Jean on the floor, being kicked by a stranger in a large green hoodie, with the hood pulled far over his face.

'Don't....you....touch.....her.....again,' the stranger hissed between kicks.  Jean staggered to his feet and ran. The stranger watched him go, before walking up to me.

'Are you ok?' he asked, concerned. I looked up and for the first time met him in the eye. Levi.

'Y..Y.yeah...well, k..kinda...' I stammered, 'T..th...thank y..you.' He sighed and crouched so that our faces were level, and with his thumb wiped away the tears that ran down my skin.

'Shh...' he coaxed, 'it's ok now,' I clenched my knees to my chest and hugged myself tightly. He sighed and grabbed my hand.

'Come on, my house is only round the corner. You can stay with me while you calm down,' he told me, before leading me back down the alley and into the light. We reached a modern-looking apartment block and headed up to the top floor. He produced a key and unlocked the room.

It was huge, with black and white walls, a white floor, black sofas, chairs and fluffy cushions.

'Make yourself at home, I'm going to change clothes,' he muttered, leaving the room and going into the bedroom. I walked around, my slender fingers brushing against the leather sofas and eventually found my way into the kitchen. It too, was black and white. I was about to leave the smaller room when a row of bottles caught my eye. Anti-depressant pills, along with painkillers. Bottle after bottle of painkillers. 

'_____!' a voice came from the living room, so I walked casually back in there as if I hadn't seen anything. Now, Levi wore black tracksuit bottoms and a grey t-shirt. Through the thin material I could see well defined muscles. He looked so hot. 

He motioned for me to sit down, and I accepted his offer.

'Why are you doing this?' I blurted, making him jump, 'after what I said to you!'

He looked away for a moment, his face looking hurt again, 'Well, I couldn't just leave you there to be subjected to that... monster,' he said after a while of thinking, 'But... did you really mean what you said?'

I thought for a moment, 'No... not all of it, anyway. I was just angry about you calling me a brat,' I muttered. I saw the corners of his lips form a small smile.

'Ok,' he said, 'You must be tired. Here, you sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the sofa.'He led me to his bedroom. It was immaculately clean, and the smell of bleach and polish was almost overwhelming. I collapsed into the soft bed with a sigh and watched as he smirked and left the room. I heard him walk around for a moment, then the pop of a bottle being opened and a pill being shaken out, before the sound of a tap and then silence as he took the pill with the water. I sighed again before closing my eyes and sinking into a peaceful sleep.

 A cry from the living room startled me awake. I dressed quietly, before tiptoeing out to where the sound had come from. Levi lay on the sofa, breathing heavily, sweat dripping from his forehead. He was still asleep, but he kept turning. Was he having... a nightmare? I sat down beside him and gasped as a hand grabbed my arm and pulled my down beside him. I found myself staring into his face. His lips were slightly parted as if he was in shock, his brows creased and his eyes tightly shut. He looked so pitiful. He let out another cry an held even tighter onto my arm, and I decided to wake him up.

'Levi,' I whispered, barely audible. He didn't respond. 'Levi!'  I said again, this time louder. He opened one eye, then the other, and sat bolt upright in a matter of seconds, gasping for air. 

'_____' he breathed, bringing his eyes level with mine. They were wide and afraid. 'Can you sleep with me tonight?'