discontinued.

hello, this is fawn! well, I go by ivory (vankoya) now.

first of all, I would like to apologise for so abruptly leaving this account, and for leaving this series hanging. my main platform of activity is tumblr, and I used to post my fics to wattpad in order to prevent plagiarism. I never actually expected anyone to read the fics I posted on here, but thank you so, so much for the support!

unfortunately, sillage became a victim to my lack of inspiration, and I slowly fell out of love with the series. from chapters 5-7, I was pretty much forcing the words out, and I had absolutely no direction with the plot. I never properly planned the series out, nor did I have a set ending in mind. thus, I decided to discontinue it on both my tumblr and this wattpad account.

again, thank you so much to everyone who read and adored the story. it really means so much to me. I am so sorry I could never come up with an ending for it, and that I did not make this post sooner.

if you ever wish to ask me some questions, or read my new series/stories, you can reach me here:

tumblr/wattpad/ao3: vankoya 

twitter: ayoknav

I have also created a reading list on this wattpad account that includes all of the stories that I have posted to wattpad since I left this account, if you are ever interested in reading them!

thank you again.